Wholesale for WooCommerce helps WooCommerce stores create and manage wholesale prices, multiple wholesale user roles, user registration forms, product and price visibility, tax, payment and shipping methods, and much more.
- Perfect for hybrid B2B+B2C businesses dealing with wholesale products and bulk pricing;
- Create a private wholesale-only WooCommerce store – Password-protect your wholesale or private members area and hide products from the public;
- Build a residual income stream – Generate recurring payments from your wholesale customers through subscription plans;
- Easy-to-use back end interface that lets you manage your entire wholesale store’s settings;
- Developer friendly & optimized – A lightweight extension that is well-documented and optimized according to the needs of an everyday user;
- Single Wholesale Role
- Multiple Wholesale Role
- Default Multi-Wholesale Role
- How to add new wholesale user roles
- How to add a customer upgrade request option
- Global Wholesale Pricing
- Category-based Wholesale Pricing
- Product-based Wholesale Pricing
- Bulk Wholesale Pricing
- Step Quantity
- Enable/disable coupon codes
- Cart Total Discount
- Product Visibility – General Settings
- Individual Product Visibility
- Enable/Disable product visibility for a product category
- Hide Wholesale Products from non-wholesale/retail users & visitors
- Hide Wholesale or Retail products from customers
- Hide Price Labels (Retail and Save price) from wholesale customers
- Hide Wholesale or Retail products from visitors
- Product Attachments
- Wholesale pricing column on products
- CSV Import/Export Wholesale Prices
- Wholesale Manual Orders
- Default & Custom Fields
- Advanced Form Builder
- Form Builder on the Checkout page
- Form Builder on the My-Account page
- Approve/deny user requests
- Email notifications
- Page redirection on specific products/pages
- Overriding WooCommerce’s default registration page on my-account page
- Wholesale new order email notification
- Confirm Password Field
- How to view the wholesale sales dashboard
- Sales summary for B2B & B2C orders
- Data graph and filters
- New Registrations Approval Needed
- Recent Wholesale Orders
- How to set up a private wholesale store
- Setting up account and privacy settings
- Steps to setup full-store access permissions & restrictions
- Steps to set up password-protection for your store
- General login settings
- Enable requisition list
- Creating a Requisition List
- Updating the requisition List
- Deleting the Requisition List
- How does the requisition list work?
- Requisition List on the cart page
- How-to-steps – customize wholesale price labels
- How-to-steps – Styling
- How-to-steps – Create custom labels
- Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Subscriptions (with Limitations)
- Bulk Shop for WooCommerce (with Limitations)
- Bulk Variation Forms (with Limitations)
- WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Compatible with Currency Switcher For WooCommerce
- Compatible with Quote For WooCommerce
- Compatible with Invoice Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- Compatible with Product Bundles
- Compatible with Product Add-Ons
- Compatible with Product Vendors
Ans: From your WordPress Dashboard, click on the Wholesale plugin tab followed by the Registration Settings option. You can simply enable the fields and set custom labels as per your requirements.
Ans: At the moment, you can change the text on your products’ price labels by going to the “settings” tab. You can change the size, color, and font of your product price labels by going to your main dashboard and selecting the “appearance” option. Then, select the “customize” option in the sub-menu and choose “Additional CSS”.
You will have to create, change and manage custom CSS to change the size, color, and font of your pricing labels.
Ans: Make sure that your users have only a wholesaler role to see wholesale prices. If there is any other role added with their wholesaler role, the user will not be able to view the prices.
Ans: Retailers must apply through the wholesale registration form to become a wholesaler. Until then, retailers will not be able to see wholesale prices on your WooCommerce website.
Ans: In this case, please clear the cache and check the registration form again in incognito mode.
Ans: You can view the uploaded files under the user profile section on your WooCommerce website dashboard.
Ans: You will have to copy and paste the registration form shortcode on the “my account” page in order to see the registration form.
Ans: Navigate to the Wholesale for WooCommerce Plugin, then go to the “requests” section. Here, you will see your user registration form list.
Select the user registration form and scroll down to the “Wholesale user role status” area. You can manually Approve or Reject by selecting the desired option.
Ans: Navigate to the Wholesale for WooCommerce plugin dashboard area ➜ Notifications ➜ Make sure that you have marked check on the “request approval” notification option and the “role request” notification option.
Ans: If you have selected the Multiple User Role options from settings, go to the “Products” section and select the desired product category. Here, you can set the wholesale prices and discount types. If you have selected the Single User Role option from settings, go to the “Products” section and click on the “select all” option to select all products. Here, you can set fixed or percentage price amounts.
Ans: Navigate to the Wholesale for WooCommerce menu. Click on Settings and set the pricing mode to Single or Multiple Wholesale Role, depending upon your requirement.