Wholesale for WooCommerce helps WooCommerce stores create and manage wholesale prices, multiple wholesale user roles, user registration forms, product and price visibility, tax, payment and shipping methods, and much more.
- Perfect for hybrid B2B+B2C businesses dealing with wholesale products and bulk pricing;
- Create a private wholesale-only WooCommerce store – Password-protect your wholesale or private members area and hide products from the public;
- Build a residual income stream – Generate recurring payments from your wholesale customers through subscription plans;
- Easy-to-use back end interface that lets you manage your entire wholesale store’s settings;
- Developer friendly & optimized – A lightweight extension that is well-documented and optimized according to the needs of an everyday user;
Documentation Contents ↑ Back to top
Store Owner’s Guide ↑ Back to top
Wholesale User Roles ↑ Back to top
- Single Wholesale Role
- Multiple Wholesale Role
- Default Multi-Wholesale Role
- How to add new wholesale user roles
- How to add a customer upgrade request option
Wholesale Pricing ↑ Back to top
- Global Wholesale Pricing
- Category-based Wholesale Pricing
- Product-based Wholesale Pricing
- Bulk Wholesale Pricing
- Step Quantity
- Enable/disable coupon codes
- Cart Total Discount
Wholesale Tier Pricing ↑ Back to top
Wholesale Product & Price Visibility ↑ Back to top
- Product Visibility – General Settings
- Individual Product Visibility
- Enable/Disable product visibility for a product category
- Hide Wholesale Products from non-wholesale/retail users & visitors
- Hide Wholesale or Retail products from customers
- Hide Price Labels (Retail and Save price) from wholesale customers
- Hide Wholesale or Retail products from visitors
- Wholesale pricing column on products
- CSV Import/Export Wholesale Prices
- Wholesale Manual Orders
- Product Attachments
Wholesale Registration Form ↑ Back to top
- Default & Custom Fields
- Advanced Form Builder
- Form Builder on the Checkout page
- Form Builder on the My-Account page
- Approve/deny user requests
- Email notifications
- Page redirection on specific products/pages
- Overriding WooCommerce’s default registration page on my-account page
- Wholesale new order email notification
- Confirm Password Field
Sales Dashboard and Reports ↑ Back to top
- How to view the wholesale sales dashboard
- Sales summary for B2B & B2C orders
- Data graph and filters
- New Registrations Approval Needed
- Recent Wholesale Orders
Private Store for WooCommerce ↑ Back to top
- How to set up a private wholesale store
- Setting up account and privacy settings
- Steps to setup full-store access permissions & restrictions
- Steps to set up password-protection for your store
- General login settings
Tax Management ↑ Back to top
Shipping and Payment Gateway Management ↑ Back to top
Wholesale Order Filters ↑ Back to top
Customization Options ↑ Back to top
- How-to-steps – customize wholesale price labels
- How-to-steps – Styling
- How-to-steps – Create custom labels
Compatibility & Integrations ↑ Back to top
Frequently Asked Questions ↑ Back to top
Q: How can I create a registration form for my wholesale customers? ↑ Back to top
Ans: From your WordPress Dashboard, click on the Wholesale plugin tab followed by the Registration Settings option. You can simply enable the fields and set custom labels as per your requirements.
Q: How can I change the color, size, and label of my wholesale product prices? ↑ Back to top
Ans: At the moment, you can change the text on your products’ price labels by going to the “settings” tab. You can change the size, color, and font of your product price labels by going to your main dashboard and selecting the “appearance” option. Then, select the “customize” option in the sub-menu and choose “Additional CSS”.
You will have to create, change and manage custom CSS to change the size, color, and font of your pricing labels.
Q: Why are my users unable to see wholesale prices on my WooCommerce website? ↑ Back to top
Ans: Make sure that your users have only a wholesaler role to see wholesale prices. If there is any other role added with their wholesaler role, the user will not be able to view the prices.
Q: How can I restrict retailers from seeing wholesale prices on my WooCommerce website? ↑ Back to top
Ans: Retailers must apply through the wholesale registration form to become a wholesaler. Until then, retailers will not be able to see wholesale prices on your WooCommerce website.
Q: Why am I seeing a disabled field on my registration form? ↑ Back to top
Ans: In this case, please clear the cache and check the registration form again in incognito mode.
Q: How can I access a file once it’s uploaded on the registration form? ↑ Back to top
Ans: You can view the uploaded files under the user profile section on your WooCommerce website dashboard.
Q: Where will the registration form appear on my WooCommerce website? ↑ Back to top
Ans: You will have to copy and paste the registration form shortcode on the “my account” page in order to see the registration form.
Q: How can I exempt wholesale user roles from paying taxes? ↑ Back to top
Q: How can I approve/reject registration forms manually? ↑ Back to top
Ans: Navigate to the Wholesale for WooCommerce Plugin, then go to the “requests” section. Here, you will see your user registration form list.
Select the user registration form and scroll down to the “Wholesale user role status” area. You can manually Approve or Reject by selecting the desired option.
Q: Why aren’t my users getting my approval email notification? ↑ Back to top
Ans: Navigate to the Wholesale for WooCommerce plugin dashboard area ➜ Notifications ➜ Make sure that you have marked check on the “request approval” notification option and the “role request” notification option.
Q: How can I add and set bulk prices for a single user role? ↑ Back to top
Ans: If you have selected the Multiple User Role options from settings, go to the “Products” section and select the desired product category. Here, you can set the wholesale prices and discount types. If you have selected the Single User Role option from settings, go to the “Products” section and click on the “select all” option to select all products. Here, you can set fixed or percentage price amounts.
Q: How can I set single or multiple user roles on my website? ↑ Back to top
Ans: Navigate to the Wholesale for WooCommerce menu. Click on Settings and set the pricing mode to Single or Multiple Wholesale Role, depending upon your requirement.