PayPal CheckoutDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- PayPal Express is available in all countries
- PayPal Business account is required
Add payment power with PayPal Checkout
Give your customers a fast, easy, secure way to pay. Get access to more than 320+ million shoppers around the world.
Grow your business your way with WooCommerce and PayPal Checkout
WooCommerce offers you opportunities for global growth by partnering with PayPal, a name consumers around the world trust. Create great customer experiences and connect with more than 320+ million shoppers in 200+ markets with the payment power of PayPal Checkout.
PayPal Checkout is one of the latest payments extensions from PayPal. You’ll have the flexibility to let customers purchase right from your product pages. You can customize the look and feel, and you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with outstanding 24/7 fraud detection. Plus, you’ll have the benefit of automatic updates, so you’ll always have the latest features without having to manually update. With PayPal Checkout on your WooCommerce store, you’re ready to grow your way.
A fast, easy payment experience
When your customers use PayPal Checkout, they can pay with PayPal or any major credit or debit card without ever leaving your site. Shoppers can purchase right from your product pages, and pay in 26 currencies. In the U.S., customers have the added benefit of Smart Payment Buttons™. This feature automatically presents relevant payment options, including PayPal, and both Pay in 4 and PayPal Credit2—which allow your customers to buy now and pay later while you get paid up front.
Get added benefits only PayPal Checkout can give you
- Get started for free
- Accept PayPal and major credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, and JCB
- Accept Pay in 4 and PayPal Credit
- Let customers use PayPal even without a PayPal account
- Let customers pay directly from product and shopping cart pages
- Connect with more than 320+ million shoppers in 200+ markets in 26 currencies
- Reduce security worries with payments processed on PayPal servers
- Charge orders immediately or authorize and capture directly from WooCommerce
- Customize button shape, size, color, and layout
- One-time integration with quick setup and automatic updates
Features & Benefits
Buy Now, Pay Later solutions
You can let customers buy now and pay later with Pay in 4 and PayPal Credit , which are available for users in the U.S. as part of the PayPal Checkout stack. With both PayPal Credit and Pay in 4, your customers can pay over time, but you still get paid in full at the time of sale.
- Pay in 4: Customers pay for their purchases in four interest-free payments.
- PayPal Credit: a reusable credit line with special financing on purchases of $99 or more.
- Funds usually appear in your PayPal business account in minutes.
- Customers can pay with Pay in 4 and PayPal Credit directly within your existing PayPal checkout flow so it’s easy for you and for them.
- As a PayPal customer, there’s no extra charge to use the Pay in 4 and PayPal Credit offers on your site. Simply continue paying your normal fees.
Easy onboarding with WooCommerce
The free extension provides you with a simple way to set up a new PayPal business account, or use an existing account. Click on the “Set up your PayPal account” button in the cart. There’s no need to copy and paste credentials from your PayPal account. Required authorizations for the WooCommerce plugin are integrated into the set-up flow, and most countries where PayPal is available are supported. The only countries not supported for this easy onboarding are India, Israel, Japan, and Brazil.
In-Context Express Checkout
The in-context feature can help speed buyers through payment without leaving your website—for a secure, seamless checkout consistent across devices. On Macs and PCs, your site remains front and center while providing customers with a streamlined, integrated experience. Smartphones and tablets display an optimized full-page checkout window.
PayPal’s faster checkout experience
PayPal Checkout for WooCommerce includes PayPal’s faster checkout experience, which eliminates the need for PayPal customers to enter a password or card details for up to six months. PayPal customers can pay with fewer clicks wherever and however they shop, making it easy to complete an online purchase, especially on mobile.
Charges can be captured directly in WooCommerce
Some merchants choose to set the payment gateway to authorize charges rather than authorize and capture them. However, this requires the user to later log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges. This free extension allows you to optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your PayPal business account, saving you an extra step.
Customizable checkout look and feel
Update your checkout experience to match your brand’s style. You have the flexibility to change the button shape, size, color, and layout for a tailored experience at every step of the checkout flow