James has a lakeside cabin that people can rent for a fishing trip. It can accommodate 10 people at any time. He wants to create three available time slots:
- Availability A: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Availability B: 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Shared Resource Availability: 24-hour slot of 7:00 am-7:00 am
If someone books Availability A, the availability blocks need to be decreased both for Availability A and Shared Resource Availability. If someone books Availability B, the availability blocks need to be decreased both for Availability B and Shared Resource Availability. If someone books Shared Resource, the availability blocks need to be decreased for all three.
James needs two different products to handle this scenario. The first product is for Shared Resource Availability (24-hour blocks). The second is for Availability A and B.
- We will create a resource and call it
Spaceswhich will be a resource shared across both products. Create a resource like this one:
- Then create the first bookable product for the Shared Resource Availability. We will call ours Fishing Lake Rental – 24 Hours.
- Now create the product for the Availability A and B. We will call ours Fishing Lake Rental – 12 Hours.
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.