If you’d like access to the Elementor template files used in our demo, you can download those for free at our website.With Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings you have:
- A Customisable Elementor Booking Form widget that can be used in customised Elementor templates
- Full style control for padding, margin, fonts, backgrounds, borders, dimensions and more
- Access to quality, pre-designed templates (more coming soon!)
Once you’ve purchased Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings, you can download the plugin from your confirmation email or WooCommerce account. To install it, follow these steps:
- Ensure that WooCommerce Bookings, Elementor and Elementor Pro is installed & active
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload
- Select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
After ensuring there are existing bookable products on your store, please follow these steps to create a unique Single Product page template in Elementor Pro:
- Navigate to Templates > Add New
- Select Single Product template
- Use a template name that will identify it as your bookable products template (e.g. Single Bookable Product)
- Select Create Template
- In the Elementor template editor, locate and add the WC Bookings Form widget
Store Owner’s Settings Guide
Purchased Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings and need assistance? If you’ve found an issue:
- Ensure you have the latest versions of all extensions and themes. Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers it by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as TwentyTwenty and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions for possible solutions.
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.