The Cost & Notices settings in Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings allow shop owners to change the design of costing and error notices shown on the single product page.
To access these settings, navigate to Templates > Theme Builder > Single Bookable Product Template > Edit with Elementor > WC Bookings Form > Costs & Notices.
The available Costing & Notices design settings include:
- Backgrounds: The background for the costing & notice container as a whole
- Borders (Includes border width options per device: Desktop, Table, Mobile)
- The border type, width, color and selection border radius
- Margin: The margin for the costing and notices container
- Padding: The padding for the calendar container
- Dimensions: The width of the costing and notices container
- Font Colors
- Label Color: The color of the cost label or error notice
- Cost Color: The color of total booking cost
- Label Font: The font family, size, line-height, weight, style and spacing options
- Cost Font: The font family, size, line-height, weight, style and spacing options