Thank you for choosing Smart Home and WooCommerce to power your E-Commerce store.
Installation ↑ Back to top
The fastest way to install Smart Home is through the WordPress administration dashboard.
- Go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New / Upload Theme
- Upload the smart-home.zip file you have downloaded from WooCommerce.com
- Activate as you would any other WordPress theme then proceed with the Setup and Configuration.
To install Smart Home manually:
- Download the latest version of Pure Fashion from WooCommerce.com
- Upload the extracted folder to the
/wp-content/themes/dir on your server via FTP.
- Activate Smart Home from the Appearance > Themes screen in your dashboard.
More info at Using Themes.
Setup And Configuration ↑ Back to top
Before proceeding with the install process, please make sure that the WooCommerce is installed.
After activating your theme, please navigate to Appearance > Smart Home:
Afterward, please click on the Demo Content Import tab. Please follow the steps to import your demo content.
Customization ↑ Back to top
Your customization settings are inside Appearance > Customize > Smart Home.
Logo & Favicon ↑ Back to top
You can change your logo from Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
Menus ↑ Back to top
There are 2 menu areas on Smart Home. You can assign your menus from Appearance > Menus.
- Primary Menu: Located at the center on desktop screens.
- Secondary menu: Shown only inside the mobile menu.
After Cart Text ↑ Back to top
You can add a custom CTA text after your header cart inside Appearance > Customize > Smart Home > Header – Secondary Area
Shop Filters & Sidebar ↑ Back to top
The shop sidebar uses widgets assigned to the Shop Sidebar inside Appearance > Widgets.
Customizing the Blog Page ↑ Back to top
You can add a custom description and select which categories to show on blog archive pages from Appearance > Customize > Smart Home > Blog
Footer ↑ Back to top
Your footer is divided into columns. The number of columns can be adjusted from Appearance > Customize > Smart Home > Footer:
Each column gets its content from the same Footer Sidebars inside Appearance > Widgets:
Sub-Footer ↑ Back to top
Sub-Footer can be toggled and it’s content modified from Appearance > Customize > Smart Home > Sub-Footer:
Social Sharing in Blog Posts and Products ↑ Back to top
Social sharing in Smart Home uses the JetPack plugin’s sharing features, which can be configured from the below screen:
Thanks for using Premium WordPress Themes by Fuel Themes.