Thank you for choosing Smart Home and WooCommerce to power your E-Commerce store.
The fastest way to install Smart Home is through the WordPress administration dashboard.
- Go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New / Upload Theme
- Upload the smart-home.zip file you have downloaded from WooCommerce.com
- Activate as you would any other WordPress theme then proceed with the Setup and Configuration.
To install Smart Home manually:
- Download the latest version of Pure Fashion from WooCommerce.com
- Upload the extracted folder to the
/wp-content/themes/dir on your server via FTP.
- Activate Smart Home from the Appearance > Themes screen in your dashboard.
More info at Using Themes.
Before proceeding with the install process, please make sure that the WooCommerce is installed.
After activating your theme, please navigate to Appearance > Smart Home:
Afterward, please click on the Demo Content Import tab. Please follow the steps to import your demo content.
Your customization settings are inside Appearance > Customize > Smart Home.
You can change your logo from Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
There are 2 menu areas on Smart Home. You can assign your menus from Appearance > Menus.
- Primary Menu: Located at the center on desktop screens.
- Secondary menu: Shown only inside the mobile menu.
You can add a custom CTA text after your header cart inside Appearance > Customize > Smart Home > Header – Secondary Area
The shop sidebar uses widgets assigned to the Shop Sidebar inside Appearance > Widgets.
You can add a custom description and select which categories to show on blog archive pages from Appearance > Customize > Smart Home > Blog
Your footer is divided into columns. The number of columns can be adjusted from Appearance > Customize > Smart Home > Footer:
Each column gets its content from the same Footer Sidebars inside Appearance > Widgets:
Sub-Footer can be toggled and it’s content modified from Appearance > Customize > Smart Home > Sub-Footer:
Social sharing in Smart Home uses the JetPack plugin’s sharing features, which can be configured from the below screen:
Thanks for using Premium WordPress Themes by Fuel Themes.