Why spend hundreds of dollars on an affiliate program when you can get an advanced affiliate program that is trusted by WooCommerce for only a few dollars? With excellent accuracy, it is a user-friendly automatic affiliate program for WooCommerce.
You’ve come to the right spot if you want to see rapid development in your business with an affordable affiliate marketing solution in your store. It contributes to more loyal consumers, faster traffic growth, and better income.
Advantages of Affiliate Marketing in Your WooCommerce Store:
Affiliate marketing is one of the finest ways to advertise your products or services.
If you use WooCommerce, you are definitely in fortunate since Affiliate Management is no longer a difficult work for you with the correct plugin, such as Affiliate Program for WooCommerce. The more Affiliates you have, the larger the audience you can reach.
Here are some of the benefits of the WooCommerce Affiliate Program.
- Affiliate marketing is the fastest-growing and most cost-effective advertising approach.
- Affiliate programs may help you expand your business quickly and turn visitors into sales.
- Affiliate marketing might assist you in monetizing your website visitors.
- WordPress affiliate marketing increases on-site engagement, which leads to increased income for the company.
- Affiliate programs can help your website gain more loyal clients.
- It makes it easier to build your business.
“Affiliate Program for WooCommerce” is one of the most effective marketing options available in the WooCommerce store. It makes it easier to run a successful affiliate program for WooCommerce stores.
What is WooCommerce Affiliate Marketing or WordPress Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a smart and simple method to generate money online by advertising the products of other firms or brands. It increases your sales by allowing other users to post your items on their websites and blogs in exchange for a nominal commission on each product sold. Here are some simple ways to get started with affiliate marketing on your WooCommerce site.
- Choose the best Affiliate Manager Plugin.
- Choose a specialty.
- Increase traffic to your affiliate website.
- Convert the clicks into the sales
With this WooCommerce Affiliate Plugin, you can effortlessly implement Affiliate Marketing on your website.
Top Features of Affiliate Program for WooCommerce
- Affiliate programmes for your business may be enabled or disabled with one tap.
- Simple to set up and control
- Select the appropriate commission type for your sort of business, such as a percentage or flat rate fee.
- You may easily update affiliate compensation from their WordPress profile.
- System for affiliate conversions depending on user roles
- A thorough report is provided to site admins so they may monitor their Affiliates.
- Affiliates may quickly distribute the link on social media networks and track their profits.
- Front end report system for all the affiliate customers
- Using the Easy Payout function, affiliates may change their commissions and monitor their earnings.
- 24/7 customer service with ongoing updates and improvements
Three Steps to start using Affiliate Marketing with WordPress and WooCommerce
When it comes to setting up the Affiliate Program for your business, Affiliate Program for WooCommerce can be the best and easy solution for you because it integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce. All you need to follow the below steps to get started
Step : 1 Install and Configure the Affiliate Plugin
The first thing you need to do is to install and activate the Affiliate Program for WooCommerce plugin. once the plugin is activated you will be redirected to the FAQ screen of the plugin For where one can find the necessary instruction about the plugin features Document link contact details and much more.
Plugin settings can be accessed very easily just by clicking the “Access Settings” button.
You can Also find the settings by navigating to the WooCommerce > Settings > Affiliate
Enable the Affiliate Program in to your site, If you want you simply by checking this box.
Choose Affiliate Key Name and Length according to need
Affiliate Key name and length totally depend on your website’s needs. These two parameters will decide the nature of your affiliate link. As according to above the parameters, your affiliate link will be like
Limit max number order eligible for affiliate commission
Choose affiliate commission type
Select user roles eligible for affiliate commission
Select the pages on which the customers will be redirected after clicking the affiliate link
You can also enable Social Sharing by navigating to WooCommerce > Affiliate > Social Sharing
As everyone uses social platforms today. So gathering traffic and converting most loyal customers via social sites can be the best option for anyone to grow the business. Here you can enable the social Sharing feature to Facebook, Twitter, Email, and WhatsApp. This will be helpful to generate more revenue.
Step : 2 Track Affiliate with the detailed Report
From here you can also track the affiliate and view the detailed report. Site administrators can see the affiliates name, His earnings, Total orders and other important points one needs to track.
In this new version of the plugin, We are including Reporting Dashboard, That can be accessed by the site admin from where he could be able to view all the affiliate data of the website at a single place)
You’ll get the following data in this dashboard;
Total Orders: This card shows the number of orders made by the customers through the affiliate link.
Total Customers: This card shows the number of user registered on the website using the affiliate link
Task Progress: This card shows the task progress which is based on the order completion.
Total Profit: This card shows the total earning amount of the site.
Top Products with Sales count: You can see the top three selling product of the site here with their sales count.
Latest Sales: This graph displays the latest sales of the month.
Report: This report provides a detailed overview to site admins so that they can keep track of the commission to their affiliate customers and be able to pay their amount timely.
Step : 3 Payout to your Customers
Commission earned by the affiliate customers has to be paid by the site administrator. We have provided the feature to update the users payout so that they can remember how much amount has to be paid by the site admin to the affiliate customers and how much balance is left.
This can be done by navigating to Users > Edit User >
Updated user balance will also be reflected on respected customers My Account Page.
How Affiliate Program for WooCommerce is difference from other plugins
As we know that WordPress is a sea of plugins, Hence so many solutions are available for the Affiliate program too. So you obviously need to know the plus features of the plugins to purchase.
- Pocket Friendly Price, All feature are in just $29
- Easy to understand Configuration
- Detailed Reporting
- Regularly Updated to be compatible with the latest WooCommerce.
- We are providing solid support to solve all of your problems.