Back In Stock NotificationsDeveloped by SomewhereWarm
Notify customers when your products are restocked
Running out of stock is always frustrating. Can’t avoid it? Then turn it into something positive! Stop worrying about all the sales you are missing, and think about the customers you can bring back. Use Back In Stock Notifications to:
- Turn your sold-out products into waitlists that anyone can join.
- Send automated emails to your customers when their favorite products become available.
Recover lost sales, build customer loyalty, and gain deeper insights into your inventory, with the leanest, most robust back-in-stock alert plugin for WooCommerce.
Bring customers back to your store
Back In Stock Notifications gives your customers an effortless way to know when your products are restocked, and brings them back to your store. Here’s how it works:
- Customers who land on a sold-out product page are invited to sign up with their email and get notified when the product becomes available.
- When the product is back in stock, all customers who joined the waitlist receive an automated notification.
- Customers return to your store and complete their purchase!
Measure demand for out-of-stock products
Stop hiding sold-out products in your catalog! With Back In Stock Notifications, you can:
- Measure the purchase intent for out-of-stock products.
- View your most wanted and most long-awaited sold-out products, and restock them first.
- Gain deeper insights into your inventory, and make more accurate demand forecasts.
Stay connected with your most loyal customers
Customers who sign up for back-in-stock notifications send you a strong buying signal with high purchase intent. So why not take the opportunity to stay connected with them?
Back In Stock Notifications stores your waitlist contact details even after all notifications have been sent, making it easy to export and use them in your favorite email marketing platform.
Let your customers manage their preferences
Concerned about your customers’ privacy? The plugin gracefully handles opt-ins and opt-outs, giving customers with or without an account the freedom to manage their own preferences:
- Logged in customers can sign up without entering their email and can manage active notifications from their Account page.
- Every customer receives a confirmation email upon joining a waitlist.
- Confirmation and notification emails include a handy “unsubscribe” link that gives your customers a frictionless way to opt-out of all alerts they have signed up for.
Experience WooCommerce at its finest
Back In Stock Notifications has been optimized to leverage the latest technologies built into WooCommerce, while making the most of the features you love.
- Running a high-traffic store? Thanks to its integration with Action Scheduler, the extension can send thousands of back-in-stock alerts without breaking a sweat.
- Need full support for Variable products? The plugin stores the current variation selections when customers sign up, and restores their selections when they return.
- Using Product Bundles? With Back In Stock Notifications, your customers can sign up and get notified when bundles with insufficient stock become available.
Settle for nothing but blazing-fast, battle-tested WooCommerce software, backed by a support team you can trust. But don’t just take our word for it!
Customize and extend it
Looking for a way to limit notification sign-ups to logged in customers? Don’t want to create a new account for guests who sign up for stock alerts? No problem! Back In Stock Notifications comes with everything you need to make it work just how you want.
How to get started
- Buy Back In Stock Notifications.
- Download and install it.
- Make sure that out-of-stock products are visible in your catalog.
- Sit back and start recovering lost sales!