Or use Zapier to automatically create or update WooCommerce Order, Product, Customer, Coupon or Subscription data from a Zap.
Speed up your processes by letting Zapier do the work for you instantly.
Instead of making the same changes every time a new order comes in, a new customer makes a purchase or an order’s status changes, set up an automation once and let it run forever.
Never forget a step. Let one event in WooCommerce trigger multiple changes in multiple apps so you don’t miss a thing.
Take the necessary steps at critical moments. Reduce shopping cart abandonment by acting quickly on cancelled orders, follow-up with customers right after they purchase and more.
Efficiently notify the right members of your team – and only the right ones.
Integrate with Thousands of Cloud Apps
Zapier lets you connect up your WooCommerce store for two way integration with thousands of cloud apps – a few popular examples:
- Sheets: Google Sheets, Zoho Sheets, Excel
- Email: Gmail, Office 365, Mailparser
- Sales & CRM: HubSpot, MailChimp, AWeber, SalesForce, Active Campaign
- Support: Slack, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Help Scout
- Accounting: QuickBooks, Xero, Freshbooks
- Phone & SMS: Twilio, ClickSend SMS, SimpleTexting
- Projects: Trello, Asana, Basecamp
- Social: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Content & Files: Google Docs, Google Drive, Dropbox
Automate with Triggers and Actions
Set up triggers to automate actions when things change in WooCommerce.
- Example 1: when you get a New Order (trigger) automatically Add the Customer to CRM (MailChimp) (action).
- Example 2: when you get a New Customer (trigger), automatically Create a Unique Offer Coupon (action), then Email The Coupon To Customer (Gmail) (action).
Automate Your WooCommerce Store
Two way automation for:
One way automation for:
Triggers You Can Act On
- Orders: created, deleted, paid, restored, status changed, updated
- Coupons: created, deleted, restored, updated
- Customers: created, deleted, updated
- Products: created, deleted, restored, updated
- Bookings: created, ordered, status changed, updated, cancelled, deleted, restored
- Subscriptions: created, deleted, renewal failed, renewed, status changed, switched, updated
Actions You Can Take
- Coupons: create, find, update
- Customers: create, find, update
- Orders: create, find, update
- Products: create, find, update
- Subscriptions: create, find, update
Core WooCommerce with all WooCommerce currencies, shipping methods and payment gateways.
- WooCommerce Bookings
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Groups
- WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons
- WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
- WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor
- WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Order Status Manager
- And more
Secure: your WooCommerce data is always sent to Zapier over an encrypted connection
Adjustable: zap notifications can be filtered to specific users, groups or teams
To understand more about what is possible with WooCommerce Zapier, please see the WooCommerce Zapier documentation.
You need a Zapier account, as well as several other WooCommerce Zapier System Requirements.
Easy Zap Management
Order Trigger Events
Example Zap: New Subscribers Get a Unique Coupon Code Automatically
Zapier Task History in Your WooCommerce Dashboard
The most customizable ecommerce platform for building your online business.