Any store powered by WooCommerce and WordPress has two places where your data and content are stored. One is your wp-content folder, where your themes, plugins, and any uploaded content is located. Second is the database that organizes and stores your products, orders, posts, pages, etc.
So with your precious data and content stored in different places, how should you safeguard it and keep it backed up?
- Automated, regular backups of your entire site including database, content, media, plugins, themes, and settings.
- Tailored for WooCommerce.
- Restore your site to any past state while keeping all orders and products current.
- Protect your customer data and stay GDPR-compliant.
- Custom WooCommerce table backups.
- Complete list of all site activity & changes recorded.
- Instant restore service so that if something goes wrong you revert to an older version with one click.
- Direct access to 24/7 expert support.
If you wanted to do things the hard way, there are two parts to backing up your site content manually.
- Go to Tools > Export – to export all of your site content. This contains all of your posts, pages, comments, etc. in a XML file.
- To back up your theme files and plugin files, log into your site via FTP to find your files in the
wp-contentfolder. We strongly recommend making a backup of your theme files if you made any customizations.
We provide expert priority support for Jetpack customers but not third-party plugins.