Thank you for choosing Blooms and WooCommerce to power your E-Commerce store.
The fastest way to install Blooms is through the WordPress administration dashboard.
- Go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme
- Upload the blooms.zip file you have downloaded from WooCommerce.com
- Activate as you would any other WordPress theme then proceed with the Setup and Configuration.
To install Blooms manually:
- Download the latest version of Blooms from WooCommerce.com
- Upload the extracted folder to the
/wp-content/themes/dir on your server via FTP.
- Activate Blooms from the Appearance > Themes screen in your dashboard.
More info at Using Themes.
Before proceeding with the installation process, please make sure that WooCommerce is installed.
After activating your theme, please navigate to Appearance > Blooms.
Afterward, please click on the Demo Content Import tab. Please follow the steps to import your demo content.
Your customization settings are within Appearance > Customize > Blooms.
You can change your logo from within Appearance > Customize > Site Identity.
There are 2 menu areas on Blooms. You can assign your menus from Appearance > Menus.
- Primary Menu: Next to logo and inside mobile menu
- Secondary menu: Located inside mobile menu.
The shop sidebar uses widgets assigned to the Shop Sidebar within Appearance > Widgets.
You can select which categories to show on blog archive pages from Appearance > Customize > Blooms > Blog.
Your footer is divided into columns. The number of columns can be adjusted from Appearance > Customize > Blooms > Footer.
Each column gets its content from the same Footer Sidebars within Appearance > Widgets.
Sub-Footer can be toggled and its content modified from Appearance > Customize > Blooms > Sub-Footer.
Social sharing in Wild Sports uses the JetPack plugin’s sharing features which can be configured from the below screen:
Thank you for using Premium WooCommerce Themes by Fuel Themes.