Scenario ↑ Back to top
John and Jane are two famous attorneys. They have an office but are overwhelmed by clients as they currently do not have a secretary. They decided to create a website for the office and to let clients book directly online for their appointments:
- Their office is open from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00 for appointments, Monday to Friday.
- They also are closed on public holidays, so 25th December and 1st January will not be available for booking.
- They want to confirm each booking and they want their clients to be able to cancel the booking at most 7 days before the appointment.
Products Used ↑ Back to top
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
- The two attorneys must be added as resources. Go to Bookings > Resources and add Mr. John Doe and Mrs. Jane Doe as resources. We do not need to specify the availability.
- Set the global availability for the Saturday and Sunday and the public holidays in Bookings > Settings. They are closed those days, so the availability will be No.
- Create the Appointment as a bookable product and configure it with the following settings:
Usage ↑ Back to top
Here is how it looks for the customer.
Questions and Feedback ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.