Dynamic pricing for WooCommerce products based on product quantity
Tiered pricing could be super useful for wholesalers and anybody who provides a progressive discount scale depending on the quantity or offers specific prices based on the user’s role.
You can easily set up individual pricing for various quantity ranges, and your customers would be able to see how the price for one item changes depending on the quantity they have chosen.
- flat prices or percentage discounts for a certain number of products
- role-based pricing
- configure every aspect of the price based exclusively on the user’s role
- combine user role and tiered pricing with setting up prices for different users
- auto price change depending on the selected amount of the product
- a pricing table on the product page with price dependence on quantity
- ability to choose the place where to display the pricing table and summary block on the product page
- the possibility to customize the appearance of the pricing table
- automatically applies your theme styles
- work properly with variable products, individual table for every variation
- display summary block with totals or replace product price with the actual or total price
- pricing rules are fulfilled regardless of where the user makes the purchase (post\catalog\widgets\etc)
- work with regular WooCommerce import\export and WP All Import
How it works on the Backend:
The plugin configuration is pretty simple; you have just two places to do that.
On the general settings, you can manage:
- static table content (titles, columns text, summary block content, and so on)
- general look (background color, apply CSS classes)
- areas where Table would be placed
- price settings (how to display price range, prefix, show total price)
To design different pricing rules for each product, you have to jump to the product page and set up a quantity and price ranges at the Tiered Pricing tab:
Here you can set up a discount per product quantity or point to a fixed price.
The number of tiered pricing ranges is unlimited, plus you can choose from what minimum quantity user can buy.
This view also allows you to set up individual pricing rules for a user role:
For any user’s role, you can set individual pricing:
- Percentage-based tiered pricing rules
- Fixed tiered pricing rules
- Regular product price
- Sale product price
- Minimum order quantity
Of course, you can set role-based pricing for separate product variations.
How it looks on the Frontend:
After you set up pricing ranges on wp-admin, Pricing Table would automatically appear on the product page.
And displaying Pricing Table, where your users can find the exact price per different quantity range, is the plugin’s main advantage, whilst other plugins mostly just counting pricing for a particular quantity and calculate total discount in the cart.
Although when someone chooses a particular quantity, the total price will immediately adjust, given the discount and indicating the cost per piece.
You can control whether to show the summary block or not. Plus you can show total or actual cost instead of the regular product price.
Pricing displays at any other places on your store correctly (like catalog page, related products, widgets, etc.)
You can choose how to show pricing on those places:
- Price range, from min to max price per piece
- The minimal cost with the prefix (e.g., “from $10”)
When users jump into the cart, they’ll see there the crossed-out price (regular price and price per quantity they make the purchase).
Last but not least, the plugin utilizes the theme’s class “shop_table,” which means that the original theme’s look and feel (colors, fonts, etc.) will automatically be applied to the Pricing Table. All you need is to specify the table position and active price color.
If you’re looking for the easiest way to provide a transparent wholesale pricing policy, you should definitely consider Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce.