A fully integrated payments solution for WooCommerce stores
Built by WooCommerce, for WooCommerce. Securely accept major credit and debit cards, and local payment methods on your site with no setup costs or monthly fees.
All of your store’s transactions in one place
With WooCommerce Payments, you can collect payments, track cash flow, handle disputes, and manage recurring revenue directly from your store’s dashboard – without needing to log into a third-party platform.
WooCommerce Payments simplifies the payment process for you and your customers, leaving you with more time to focus on growing your business. This fully integrated solution is the only payment method designed exclusively for WooCommerce, by WooCommerce.
What are the benefits for me?
- Get started for free. Pay-as-you-go fees per transaction. There are no monthly fees, either. Learn more about our fees.
- Multi-Currency support is built-in. Accept payments in 135+ currencies using WooCommerce Payments.
- Increase conversions with payment methods including Apple Pay®, Google Pay, giropay, Sofort, iDeal, SEPA, P24, EPS, and Bancontact.
- Simplify your workflow. No more logging into third-party payment processor sites – manage everything from the comfort of your store’s dashboard.
- Set a custom deposit schedule to get your funds into your bank account as often as you need – daily, weekly, monthly, or even on-demand.
- Reduce cart abandonment with a streamlined checkout flow.
- Stay on top of chargebacks, disputes, and refunds thanks to the integrated dashboard.
What are the benefits for my customers?
- Customers pay directly on your store instead of being redirected to a third-party checkout page – a seamless experience resulting in fewer abandoned carts.
- They can see prices and pay in their preferred currency – no more checking conversion rates or manual price calculations.
- Customers can save their credit card details for faster checkouts in the future.
Earn recurring revenue with WooCommerce Payments and Subscriptions
By adding WooCommerce Subscriptions to the mix, you can increase your bottom line and harness the power of recurring revenue.
Whether you’re selling memberships, accepting installments, or making it simpler for customers to reorder their favorite products, WooCommerce Payments’ integrated dashboard makes managing subscription payments a breeze. View information about renewals and cancellation data, plus date changes and payment methods.
Get paid within minutes with Instant Deposits
Stay flexible with immediate access to your funds when you need them. With WooCommerce Payments’ new Instant Deposits feature, transfer your earnings to a debit card within minutes – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Eligible merchants can deposit their pending balance at a cost of just 1.5% of the payout amount without affecting their regular payout schedule.
Learn more about Instant Deposits eligibility. Only available in the U.S.
Convenient sorting, detailed deposits, and quick refunds
Dig into the details of each transaction, and sort or filter transactions by type, date, amount, fees, and net revenue.
Quickly access deposit information, see details of previous and estimated deposits and keep track of the transactions associated with them.
Process refunds in a snap, returning all or part of a charge to the card your customer used to purchase.
Get paid with WooCommerce Payments
- Add WooCommerce Payments to your cart and check out.
- Download, install, and activate the extension in your WooCommerce store.
- Once the extension is active, click WooCommerce > Payments in your store’s WP Admin.
- Click Get Started.
- Complete the onboarding process to create your account and verify your business details with our payment partner, Stripe.
- That’s it – you’re ready to get paid with WooCommerce Payments. Happy selling!
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.