WooCommerce PaymentsDeveloped by WooCommerce
Payments made simple, with no monthly fees – designed exclusively for WooCommerce stores
Get paid with WooCommerce Payments – a new payment gateway with a difference.
With WooCommerce Payments, you can view and manage transactions from one convenient place – your WordPress dashboard.
Securely accept major credit and debit cards, and increase conversions by allowing customers to pay you directly – without leaving your store. Harness the power of recurring revenue with newly-added support for WooCommerce Subscriptions.
Manage transactions from the comfort of your store
Enjoy simplified payments management without the hassle of having to log into a separate payment processor.
Features previously only available on your payment provider’s website are now part of your store’s integrated payments dashboard.
This enables you to:
- Offer customers a seamless payment experience
- View the details of payments, refunds, and other transactions
- View and respond to disputes and chargebacks
- Track deposits and their associated transactions
Pay as you go
WooCommerce Payments is free to install, with no setup fees or monthly fees. Pay-as-you-go fees start from just 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction for U.S.-issued cards. Read more about transaction fees.
Available now for U.S.-based merchants
WooCommerce Payments is currently only available to merchants based in the United States and selling in USD.
After signing up, merchants can accept payments in USD from customers anywhere in the world. We’re working hard toward widespread availability in future releases.
Get WooCommerce Payments today
- Add the product to your cart and check out.
- Download, install, and activate the extension in your WooCommerce store.
- Once the extension is active, click WooCommerce > Payments in your store’s WP Admin.
- Click Get Started.
- Complete the onboarding process to create your account.
- Wait for the sales to come in with WooCommerce Payments!
Stay tuned for updates
Our dedicated team actively releases new features and fixes for WooCommerce Payments. Be sure to keep your site updated as new versions become available.
To get the latest updates, make sure your store is connected to WooCommerce.com.
Our support team is available across multiple time zones to answer any questions you may have about installation, setup, or use. Open a ticket and ask away.
Learn more about pricing, compatibility, getting paid, disputes, and account management at WooCommerce Payments FAQs.