WooCommerce PaymentsDeveloped by WooCommerce
Designed exclusively for WooCommerce, by WooCommerce
WooCommerce Payments is a payment gateway with a difference. It brings features previously only available at your payment processor’s website into your site. With WooCommerce Payments, you can view and manage your store’s transactions without leaving your WordPress dashboard.
With the WooCommerce Payments integrated dashboard, you can:
- View the details of payments, refunds and other transactions
- View and respond to disputes / chargebacks
- View deposits and their associated transactions
Accept major credit and debit cards
Securely accept all major credit and debit cards. Increase conversion rates by allowing customers to pay you directly, without leaving your store.
Pay as you go
No set up fees. No monthly fees. Just 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction on U.S.-issued cards. Learn more about fees.
Get WooCommerce Payments Today
To try the WooCommerce Payments alpha:
- “Buy” the product like any other extension
- Download, install, and activate the plugin in your WooCommerce store
- Once the plugin is active, click WooCommerce > Payments in your store’s WP Admin area
- Click Get Started
- Complete the on-boarding to create your account
- Wait for the sales to come in with WooCommerce Payments!
You’ll need a Jetpack connected site running the latest Jetpack, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Admin.
Stay Tuned for Updates
WooCommerce Payments is pre-release software. Be sure to update your site as new versions become available with bug fixes and new features.
To get updates, make sure your store is connected to WooCommerce.com.
Our support team is available across multiple time zones to answer questions you may have about WooCommerce Payments installation, set up, or use. Open a ticket and ask away.