If you are having trouble with pages not installing properly or not displaying content, you can fix this:
- Create a new page.
- Add the correct page shortcode.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > *tab* to select your newly created page (*tab* is the WooCommerce section to edit) if you use WooCommerce > 2.1.x, else go to WooCommerce > Settings > General.
*Note that this doc doesn’t cover every imaginable case. We recommend using the Troubleshooting Guide to determine if there is a conflict on your site.
2.1 WooCommerce Pages Update ↑ Back to top
Prior to WooCommerce 2.1, there were individual pages for account management and order thank you pages. After the 2.1 update, these are now endpoints rather than separate pages. If you updated to 2.1+, the new page shortcodes are:
WooCommerce > 2.1.x Shortcodes ↑ Back to top
- [woocommerce_cart] – shows the cart page
- [woocommerce_checkout] – shows the checkout page
- [woocommerce_order_tracking] – shows the order tracking form
- [woocommerce_my_account] – shows the user account page
The previous (retired) page structure was:
WooCommerce < 2.1.x Shortcodes ↑ Back to top
- [woocommerce_edit_account] – Edit account page
- [woocommerce_edit_address] – shows the user account edit address page
- [woocommerce_change_password] – shows the change password page
- [woocommerce_view_order] – shows the user account view order page
- [woocommerce_logout] – shows the logout page
- [woocommerce_pay] – shows the checkout pay page
- [woocommerce_thankyou] – shows the order received page
- [woocommerce_lost_password] – shows the lost password page
To view a full list of all available shortcodes, see: WooCommerce Shortcodes.
More about endpoints at: WooCommerce Endpoints 2.1+.