Product RecommendationsDeveloped by SomewhereWarm
Upsells and cross-sells with a pinch of intelligence
Ever noticed how the most successful stores leverage the power of product recommendations? When done right, upsells and cross-sells deliver a more engaging experience to your visitors — the kind of experience that not only helps them find products they like, but also keeps them coming back.
Fortunately, you don’t need a team of machine learning specialists to get started. Product Recommendations is a state-of-the-art product recommendations platform for WooCommerce that brings together human intelligence and machine learning, with one goal: To help you grow your sales. Here’s how:
- Offer more intelligent upsells and cross-sells — or create your own, rule-based recommendation engines.
- Improve the shopping experience across your entire store, with relevant recommendations placed at strategic locations.
- Measure their impact and optimize your strategies with in-depth analytics.
Let technology do the heavy lifting for you
Build intelligent engines that generate automated, accurate Frequently Bought Together recommendations, with near-zero waiting or training. Our cutting-edge, lightweight search algorithm analyzes your orders to discover meaningful product relationships, and quickly adapts itself to new trends and seasonal patterns.
Add recommendations across your entire catalog, effortlessly
Ever tried to manually add upsells and cross-sells to every product or category page of your store? With Product Recommendations, you can do both in minutes. Create upsells and cross-sells in bulk, instead of entering products one by one. Add category, attribute, tag, or price filters to narrow down products, and use amplifiers to boost specific results based on popularity, rating, creation date, conversion rate, or more advanced criteria.
Looking for a way to recommend products from the currently viewed category, or brand? Want to limit results to products that cost more than the currently viewed product? No problem! Product Recommendations lets you deploy context-aware recommendations, faster.
Promote the right product, to the right customer, at the right time
Increase your store’s average order value by recommending recently viewed products and products from recently viewed categories on the checkout page, or even after customers complete their orders. Make relevant, well-timed offers by displaying them conditionally, based on your customers’ cart/order contents, browsing history, date, or location.
Recommend products anywhere
Deploy recommendations at more than 20 locations on your store’s:
- Main shop page.
- Product category or tag pages.
- Individual product pages.
- Cart and checkout pages.
- Thank You (order-received) and order-pay pages.
Make your own rules
Tailor the shopping experience across your entire site to fit your merchandising strategies. Build custom recommendation engines that utilize filters, amplifiers and visibility conditions to match products and customers. Want some inspiration?
- Use the psychology of social proof to your advantage. Boost your customers’ confidence and make browsing more fun by recommending best selling and top rated products at the top of your store’s product category and tag pages.
- Inspire customer loyalty: Offer curated Complete the Look recommendations in product pages, or after customers have placed their orders.
- Incentivize customers to spend more in order to unlock perks, such as free shipping.
- Encourage impulse purchases by recommending popular products on the checkout page: To optimize conversion, prioritize on-sale and seasonal items.
Need more ideas? Get a head start with these high-performing strategies.
Optimize your strategies with in-depth analytics
Drill down into insightful reports to understand and refine your recommendation strategies. Track and analyze:
- Gross and Net Revenue.
- Unique Views.
- Unique Clicks.
- Clicks per Unique View.
- Click-to-Purchase Conversion Rates.
Love data? To help you understand what drives conversions, we’ve made every report filterable by date, converted product, location, or engine!
Raw page views and clicks lie! Just like newspaper headlines, recommendations placed closer to the top of your pages will get more attention. Our View, Click and Conversion tracking algorithm analyzes individual engagement levels on every page, giving you a more accurate understanding of true intent.
The best part? Product Recommendations has been carefully designed to work on hosting environments with limited resources, and is built to scale.
How to get started
- Buy WooCommerce Product Recommendations.
- Download and install it.
- Pick one of these tried-and-tested strategies.
- Follow our documentation to build and deploy your first Engine.
- Sit back and enjoy the extra revenue!