Product Bundles| Developed by SomewhereWarm
Offer personalized bundles, bulk discount packages and assembled products
Product bundling is one of the most effective marketing strategies around. Bundle a few products together, offer them at a discount, and watch your sales soar!
But bundling is more than a clever marketing tactic. It is an essential technique for creating many types of assembled products and kits — like skateboards, computers, furniture, or cupcake boxes. To succeed at selling these products, you need a tool that not only gets the basics right, but also lets you tailor every detail of the bundling process to the type of product you are selling.
Product Bundles is the most flexible, robust product bundling plugin for WooCommerce, powering thousands of successful stores. Its grouping, pricing, shipping and inventory management features have been designed and refined over the years to make it perform beautifully across a broad range of use cases. There’s little Product Bundles can’t handle!
Create bulk discount packages
Adding a bundle to your catalog is probably the most straightforward way to offer a few related products together. To make the offer more appealing, you can discount the entire package, or individual items.
Want to give higher discounts to customers who purchase more? With Product Bundles, you can create dynamic bulk discount rules in seconds!
Offer personalized boxes
Ever tried to build personalized, pick-and-mix boxes using the Grouped Product type? The Product Bundle type is the featured-packed alternative you’ve been looking for. With Product Bundles, you can:
- control the minimum or maximum quantity of items that customers must add to their box;
- choose among multiple layout options.
Create assembled products
Build assembled products using multiple inventory-managed parts and control the visibility of each bundled item in the single-product, cart/checkout, and order/e-mail templates. Create and ship fully assembled, partially assembled, or unassembled bundles.
Orders for assembled bundles coming in faster than what your bundling process can handle? To help you stay focused only on what matters, Product Bundles lets you manage the inventory of your bundles independently from their contents.
Recommend add-ons and essentials
Encourage customers to purchase multiple, related products with one click: Add Frequently Bought Together recommendations to any product.
Offer more engaging upsells
Every bundle you create is a standalone product that you can show or hide in your catalog. This allows you to utilize existing WooCommerce features — such as shortcodes and upsells — to help customers discover them easily.
Looking for a way to automatically recommend all bundles that contain the currently viewed product? It’s possible, thanks to Product Bundles’ integration with Product Recommendations.
- Add simple, variable and subscription products to bundles, including virtual and downloadable flavors of all types.
- Create digital and downloadable bundles.
- Control the pricing and shipping configuration of each bundle down to the last detail.
- Build customizable bundles with configurable quantities and optional items.
- Use dynamic pricing rules to offer bulk discount packages.
- Managing a large store? Use bundled product inventory reports to find bundles with insufficiently stocked contents.
- Tweak the appearance of bundles and bundled items in single-product, cart/checkout and order/e-mail templates.
- Customize it. Check out our growing collection of free snippets and mini-extensions for quick customizations and enhancements.
- Extend it. Looking for REST API support? Need a generous amount of filter/action hooks at your disposal? How about a comprehensive technical documentation?
- Planning to use Product Bundles with Subscriptions, Product Add-ons, Composite Products, Name Your Price, or One Page Checkout? We got your back!
- Ready to take WooCommerce to the next level? Jilt and Metorik fully support Product Bundles!
Is Product Bundles right for you?
Product Bundles is suitable for creating product packages with static content: All bundled products are pre-defined, and customers may only configure quantities and attributes, or pick from a list of optional items. If you want to build product kits that consist of several components with multiple product options, then Composite Products might be a better choice.