Product RecommendationsDeveloped by SomewhereWarm
Boost your revenue with rule-based up-sells, cross-sells and related products
Have you ever noticed how the most successful stores leverage the power of product recommendations? When done right, up-sells and cross-sells deliver a more engaging experience to your visitors — the kind of experience that not only helps them find products they like, but also keeps them coming back.
Fortunately, you don’t need a team of machine learning specialists to do this. With WooCommerce Product Recommendations, you can:
- Create your own recommendation strategies.
- Place product recommendations anywhere.
- Measure their impact with detailed analytics.
Manage Up-Sells, Cross-Sells and Related Products in Bulk
Use automation to make your recommendation strategies smarter. Manage up-sells, cross-sells and related products in bulk, instead of entering products one by one. Choose up-sells and cross-sells by category, tag, or price, and prioritize product recommendations based on their popularity, rating, creation date, or conversion rate.
Offer Personalized Recommendations
Increase your store’s average order value by recommending recently viewed products and products from recently viewed categories on the checkout page, or even after customers complete their orders, on the “thank you” page. Make your offers more engaging by displaying them conditionally, based on each customer’s cart or order contents.
Recommend Products Anywhere
Recommend products at more than 20 locations on your store’s:
- Main shop page.
- Product category or tag pages.
- Individual product pages.
- Cart and checkout pages.
- Order-received (“thank you”) and order-pay pages.
Build Your Own Recommendation Engines
Create custom recommendation engines using filters, amplifiers and visibility conditions. Need some inspiration?
- Use the psychology of social proof to your advantage. Boost your customers’ confidence and make browsing more fun by recommending best selling and top rated products at the top of your store’s product category and tag pages.
- Make essentials and accessories easier to discover: Add Frequently Bought Together recommendations in product pages, or display them conditionally in the cart page.
- Inspire customer loyalty: Offer Complete the Look recommendations in product pages, or after customers have placed their orders.
- Incentivize customers to spend more in order to unlock perks, such as free shipping.
- Encourage impulse purchases by recommending popular products on the checkout page: To optimize conversion, prioritize on-sale and seasonal items.
Here you’ll find some high-performing strategies to get started. With Product Recommendations, the only limit is your imagination.
Optimize Your Strategies with In-Depth Analytics
Use detailed Revenue, Events and Conversion reports to measure the impact of your strategies, and optimize them in a data-driven manner.
Analyze your product recommendation campaigns by tracking:
- Gross and Net Revenue.
- Unique Views.
- Unique Clicks.
- Clicks per Unique View.
- Click-to-Purchase Conversion Rates.
You can even generate reports by:
- Converted Product;
- Location; or
- Deployed Engine.
The best part? The system has been carefully designed to work on hosting environments with limited resources, and is built to scale.
How to Get Started
- Buy WooCommerce Product Recommendations.
- Download and install it.
- Navigate to Recommendations > Engines.
- Create a new Engine and deploy it to one of the available Locations.
- Sit back and enjoy the extra revenue!