The Understanding the WooCommerce System Status Report documentation page goes through the full report and related pages of the System Status.
It is important to know how to check your WooCommerce system status for a number of reasons, the following of which are outlined in the video tutorial below.
- How to check if you have the latest versions of the core WooCommerce plugin, the WooCommerce database, and your extensions.
- How to increase your PHP memory, if you have problems saving data (such as many variations).
- Payment Gateway transactions not logging aka logging is not writable.
- How to fix broken WooCommerce pages.
- How to rule out theme conflicts due to outdated theme template files.