Navigate to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite > Export Products. You can then choose to export either products or product variations.
There are a number of options for your export:
- Limit – the maximum number of products that you wish to export. For example, if you had a limit of 100 and an offset of 200, you would exports products 200-300 to your CSV.
- Offset – the row number at which you wish to start the export. The counting starts with the oldest product.
- Columns – if you only wish to export specific columns, choose these here.
- Include hidden meta data – enable this if you want to show meta data information for your products and/or product variations (e.g. data from WooCommerce Bookings, custom fields, etc).
- Limit to parent ID(s) – for product variations only, if you only wish to export variations of specific parent products, add those product IDs as comma-separated values.
Select Export Products or Export Variations and your CSV file will be downloaded.