Add new WooCommerce customers to Zoho CRM as contacts with Zapier.
Install Zapier: To connect your WooCommerce store to Zapier, ensure that you have the WooCommerce Zapier extension installed. Learn more about WooCommerce on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and WooCommerce.
Note: Zoho CRM requires a Last Name to add a contact.
To add new WooCommerce customers to Zoho CRM as contacts, connect your WooCommerce store to Zoho.
1. Copy and paste the provided URL into the Webhook URL field on your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click the Ok, continue button.
3. Connect your Zoho CRM account by providing an Auth Token.
4. Match the fields from WooCommerce with the fields in Zoho CRM. This specifies how your customer’s details will be used to create a contact.
5. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
6. Test the Zap to make sure it works.
Once you’re satisfied, WooCommerce customers can be added as contacts to Zoho CRM!
If you want to alter the Zoho CRM and WooCommerce integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you wish.