Add new WooCommerce customers to Zoho CRM as contacts with Zapier.
- WordPress website with WooCommerce installed
- Zoho CRM account
- Zapier account
Prepare your accounts↑ Back to top
Install Zapier: To connect your WooCommerce store to Zapier, ensure that you have the WooCommerce Zapier extension installed. Learn more about WooCommerce on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and WooCommerce.
Zoho CRM Auth Token: To link Zoho CRM to WooCommerce using Zapier, you need to generate an Auth Token. Learn more about Zoho CRM on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and Zoho CRM.
Note: Zoho CRM requires a Last Name to add a contact.
Connecting your accounts↑ Back to top
To add new WooCommerce customers to Zoho CRM as contacts, connect your WooCommerce store to Zoho.
1. Copy and paste the provided URL into the Webhook URL field on your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click the Ok, continue button.
3. Connect your Zoho CRM account by providing an Auth Token.
4. Match the fields from WooCommerce with the fields in Zoho CRM. This specifies how your customer’s details will be used to create a contact.
5. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
6. Test the Zap to make sure it works.
Once you’re satisfied, WooCommerce customers can be added as contacts to Zoho CRM!
FAQ↑ Back to top
How do I make changes?↑ Back to top
If you want to alter the Zoho CRM and WooCommerce integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you wish.
What else can I do with WooCommerce on Zapier?↑ Back to top
Check out everything that’s possible with WooCommerce on Zapier, plus other ways to connect Zoho CRM and WooCommerce.