Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift cards, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons. This doc article explains how you can get a shareable link of a coupon.
This doc article explains how you can get a coupon shareable link to auto-apply via URL.
Two ways to get coupon shareable link ↑ Back to top
1. From the Smart Coupons dashboard page ↑ Back to top
- Go to your WordPress Admin panel. Then go to Marketing > Coupons.
- On the dashboard, hover on the coupon you want to share
- Click on “Get shareable link“
- The link will get copied to the clipboard
- Paste it wherever you want, on any page on your website, in the newsletter content, etc.
2. From the coupon edit page ↑ Back to top
- Create a new coupon or open an existing one
- If you’re creating a new coupon, set the discount type, coupon amount & other settings. Publish it.
- On the same page, you’ll find a section “Coupon shareable link”
- In this section, you’ll find a button “Click to copy”.
- Click on the button to copy the link & share it via email, social media, put it on a website, etc.
Anyone having this link can get the coupon applied automatically via URL whenever they’ll click on this link.