JD Product Importer allows you to import any product from JD.com to your WooCommerce store including product data such as product name, description, category, manufacturer, picture, price, variations, attributes, customer reviews and more all in one-click.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin. Choose File for the file you downloaded in step 1.
- Install Now and Activate Plugin.
Setup & Configuration ↑ Back to top
To begin importing products from JD.com to your WooCommerce store, just follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Download and install the required Advanced Importer Chrome Extension here.
Step 2: Next, you will need to connect your WooCommerce installation of JD Product Importer to the Advanced Importer Chrome extension.
- Go to WP Admin > Products > Importer Configuration settings and you will find the Import link and Secret key which are required to connect the JD Product Importer with the supporting Chrome extension.
Note: You can change the Secret key (any random string) at any time if needed.
Step 3: Using the same Chrome browser in which you installed the supporting Chrome extension, go to JD.com and navigate to the product page that you want to import into your WooCommerce store.
Step 4: Open the Chrome Advanced Importer extension popup, input the Import link and Secret key (from JD Product Importer extension settings) and select Connect.
- If the Import link and Secret key is valid, you will get a success message and the Import form will appear in the Chrome extension popup.
- You also have the option of using your existing WooCommerce product ID to update product information with products on JD.com.
- If configured, some advanced options for assigning the imported product will be displayed.
Step 5: Configure the product information you want to import and then Import Now.
- Remain on the same browser tab until the import process is complete.
Once product(s) have been imported successfully, they will be published to your connected to your WooCommerce store.
Sample imported product view in the WooCommerce product page.
To continue importing products, repeat step 5. You can also import products in bulk by navigating to the Bulk Import tab in the Chrome extension popup and inputting the respective product links.