How to Install POWr on WooCommerce
- Find POWr Form Builder (or any other POWr plugin) in the WooCommerce Extensions Directory and click Install.
- Download the files.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload > Select your POWr zip
- Click on Activate Plugin
- You will automatically be authenticated on POWr. Approve access to continue.
- You will now see a POWr Plugins item in the left hand navigation and you will be able to access all POWr Plugins for WooCommerce.
How to Add POWr Plugins to WooCommerce
- In the POWr Plugins navigation menu, click on your chosen plugin.
- Create your plugin in the POWr Editor.
- When you’re ready, click the blue ‘Add to Site’ button on the top right of the POWr Editor.
- Copy the HTML snippet and paste it wherever you would like to add your POWr plugin.
How to Add your POWr Plugin to WooCommerce Products
Option 1: Adding to Product Data
- You will see a new section appear under Product data called POWr Plugins.
- Click POWr Plugins and you will see a default form.
- At the top of the form preview on the right hand side you can select whether to display the form above or below your product, or not display it at all.
- To edit the content of the form, click on Edit Form Builder.
- This will open the POWr Editor in a pop out window where you can make any necessary changes:
- When you’re happy with your changes, close the POWr Editor.
- Click Update in the Publish panel on the top right
- To check how it looks, click Preview Changes.
Option 2: Adding to Text Sections
- Go to Products.
- Select your product and click Edit.
- You will now see an option to add POWr plugins in all sections that contain a text editor. Select your preferred plugin and the code snippet will be added to the text sections automatically.
- Click Update and then Preview Changes on the right hand side
- Customize your plugin live on your site!
🎉Congratulations on installing your POWr plugin on WooCommerce! 🎉