Wish list is a valuable feature for your online store. Customers and sellers both find them extremely useful, and they make the overall shopping experience better as long as their data is used effectively. If your website doesn’t have Wish List feature, add this to your online store. My Wish List for WooCommerce plugin allows visitors to add products to Wish List add see later.
Features ↑ Back to top
- Simple shortcode “[my_wish_list columns=4]” to display Wish List items on any page for non registered users.
- Wish List tab in My Account page for registered users to see Wish List items.
- Possibility to add products to Wish List without login
- Add / Remove items from Wish List using Ajax
- Dashboard widget to display list of most added products
- Sort products in admin by most added and lowest added
You will be able see most wished products in admin dashboard and wish list count in admin product listing. This data can be used to make overall shopping experience better.
Enable wish list feature on your website, it works with registered and unregistered both users.
Installation ↑ Back to top
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the `my-wish-list-for-woocommerce.zip` file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Installing and Managing Plugins (https://wordpress.org/support/article/managing-plugins/).
Once installed and activated, a Heart icon (Add to wish list) activated on your product listing and product detail page.
Demo ↑ Back to top
Demo 1 – How registered users can add and see wish list items.
Demo 2 – How unregistered users can add and see wish list items.
Demo 3 – Login to see wish list items.
Frequently Asked Questions ↑ Back to top
Where can I see my Wish List?
- For registered users we have added Wish List tab in My Account page.
- For non registered users admin can create a page with shortcode “[my_wish_list]” to display Wish List items.
What if I click on item which already exists in Wish List?
If you click on item which already exists in wish list, that item will be removed from wish list.
How it works? ↑ Back to top
If user click on heart icon on product listing or product detail page, plugin checks if user is logged in or not.
- For logged in registered users item will be added to their wish list and user can see Wish List items in “My Wishlist” tab in My Account page.
- For non logged in users a popup will appear to enter email address. When user enters valid email an item will be added to his wish list and able to see previously added items.
How does it help to increase revenue? ↑ Back to top
You will be able see most wished products in admin dashboard widget and wish list count in admin product listing. This data can be used to make overall shopping experience better.
Admin Dashboard Widget
Product list with wish list count column
Shortcode ↑ Back to top
Add shortcode to any page [my_wish_list columns=4] where you would like to display wish list items. You can configure number of items per row.
Shortcode to display heart icon on product page ↑ Back to top
align options: left / right / center