Simple Product Box for WooCommerce allows your customers to create personalized product box by choosing items of their own choice from the available collection of items.
Store admin can create a collection of products and specify the capacity of the box as per his requirement. It comes with three different product box layouts (grid layout, grid layout with small thumbnail and table layout) to match your product page.
Features↑ Back to top
- Easy product box configuration.
- Three product box display options.
- Configurable size of the product box.
- Configurable title of the product box.
- Mobile responsive.
- Display added box items in cart and checkout.
- Send box items information via email.
- Display box items information in order details.
Installation↑ Back to top
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the `simple-product-box-for-woocommerce.zip` file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin > Choose File and select this file.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Once installed and activated, a Product Box option appears in your WooCommerce admin simple products.
You can find more information at Installing and Managing Plugins.
How to create a Product with Product Box↑ Back to top
How to create collection?↑ Back to top
- Click Collections under Product Box
- Enter Collection name and description.
- Click Add New Collection to save collection.
How to add product box items to the collection?↑ Back to top
- Click Add New link under Product Box.
- Add product box item title.
- Add item description.
- Set item image.
- Select collection from Collections meta box on right panel.
- Click Update/Publish to save product box item.
Add Product Box Collection to the Product – Step 1↑ Back to top
- Click Add New under Products.
- Enter product title.
- Enter product description.
- Select product category from Product Categories meta box.
- Enter product price.
- Set product image.
- Enter product short description.
- Select Simple product from Product data dropdown.
- Check Product Box checkbox to enable product box tab.
- Click Update/Publish to save changes.
Add Product Box Collection to the Product – Step 2↑ Back to top
- Click Product Box tab to open product box configuration.
- Enter product box title to appear above product box items on frontend.
- Enter Item quantity per box (number of items required to create a box).
- Select item collection from drop down.
- Enter button text which will appear on product listing page.
- Select box items display layout from dropdown.
- Enter number of items to be display in a row on product page.
- Click Update/Publish button to save information.
Frequently Asked Questions↑ Back to top
How it works?↑ Back to top
Customers can create personalized product box by choosing items of their own choice from the available collection of items and add the same to the cart.
How does it help to increase revenue?↑ Back to top
Personalized product is the next big thing which will boost e-commerce business. It helps you to motivate your customers to add more products to their cart and in turn, this will boost your sales and increase your revenue.
Does Simple Product Box plugin work with all product types?↑ Back to top
No, the Simple Product Box works with Simple product type only.
Does Simple Product Box plugin allow to manage inventory?↑ Back to top
No, the Simple Product Box does’t come with inventory management.
Does Simple Product Box plugin work with WooCommerce Products Add-on?↑ Back to top
No, the Simple Product Box is not compatible with WooCommerce Products Add-on extension.
Product Box – Grid Layout↑ Back to top
Product Box – Grid Layout with Small Thumbnail↑ Back to top
Product Box – Table Layout↑ Back to top
Product Box – Cart↑ Back to top
Product Box – Email↑ Back to top
Product Box – Admin Product Box Option↑ Back to top