Watermark PRO for WooCommerce allows you to secure your product images with a watermark. Add a text or image watermark to plain or striped watermarked backgrounds.
Installing the plugin is very easy, you’ll see.
There are two ways to install a WordPress Plugin:
- Directly upload the zipped plugin file via the WordPress admin
- By uploading the unzipped plugin folder containing all the plugin files directly on your server using an FTP client.
Option 1 – Using WordPress Installer ( recommended )
Log in to your WP Admin Panel and open the Plugins panel
Click ‘Add new’ and follow the instructions
When asked to select a file, choose the woowatermark.zip file
After uploading the Plugin to your server, Click ‘Activate’
Option 2 – Installation via FTP Client Software
Extract the .ZIP archive from woocommerce.com to a local folder on your PC. It should contain a subfolder named woowatermark.zip
Upload unzipped woowatermark folder from Plugins folder to the ‘/wp-content/Plugins/’ directory using your favorite FTP client software
Make sure you have setup Transfer Mode – Binary, because files can be broken upon transfer with ASCII mode
Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Plugins
What you will need in order to use the WooCommerce Swatches Pro:
- WordPress 5.3 +
- WooCommerce (4.0+)
After you activate the plugin you will find it in the left menu:
Using Watermark Pro for WooCommerce you can customize product images with your brand logo, custom text and also combine them with cool stripe lines. This gives the opportunity to prevent your competitors from stealing your product images without giving you due credit.
Watermark Pro for WooCommerce allows you to secure your product images with a watermark. You can either add text or image watermark and also combine them with stripe lines, whichever suits your business requirements.
Automatically bulk apply watermarks on product images, catalog thumbnails and any other place where the images display by using Watermark Pro for WooCommerce!
You can configure text & image watermarks with custom size, color, opacity, and watermark position – there are 5 positions available with custom margins for the watermark.
Also, you can auto watermark any newly uploaded images for new products!
Delete watermarked images without compromising any original product image!
You can also set up custom logo blur, blur color, and opacity!
Choose to display watermarks on custom image dimensions: product full image, medium size, thumbnail, catalog & so on!
The stripes are also customizable, you can set up color, width, blur, blur color and opacity.
Bulk Watermark all woocommerce products! Yes, you can do that, simply go to the Bulk component and start the watermark process!
- Add Text or Image as Watermark to product images
- Apply Watermark to Simple and Variable Products
- Choose to combine cool strips with text and logo watermarks
- Setup custom logo blur, blur color, and opacity
- Configure text & image watermarks with custom size, color, opacity, and watermark position – there are 5 positions available with custom margins for the watermark.
- The stripes are also customizable, you can set up color, width, blur, blur color and opacity.
- Bulk Watermark all woocommerce products!
- Delete watermarked images without compromising any original product image!
- Works on any other image, not only on woocommerce product images
- Works with WordPress 5.3.2+, WooCommerce 4.0+
No you cannot, the plugin only works with local images.
Have a question before you buy? You can send an email at email@example.com
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with us via the Help Desk.