WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs Manager allows you to add extra tabs to your products.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin the file you have downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate.
More information at Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
After activation WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs Manager, you can see “Product Tabs” in WordPress admin menu. Click to view settings and get started.
Adding new custom tab: ↑ Back to top
To create a new extra tab, please go to Product Tabs > All Tabs. This area maintains a record of each custom tab you have created. You can also edit and delete all custom tabs individually or in bulk whenever necessary.
Creating new tab ↑ Back to top
- Products: Assign the new tab to product(s) of your choice only. Entering 3 characters triggers predictive text to help identify existing specific product(s) easily.
- Product Category: Assign the new tab to a category or multiple categories of your choice only. Entering 3 characters triggers predictive text to help identify an existing specific category easily.
- Product Tags: Assign the new tab to product tags(s) of your choice only. Entering 3 characters triggers predictive text to help identify existing specific product tag(s) easily.
Tabs Style: The last section of this form allows you to customize following style options
- Tab Styling: Click on this checkbox to activate the custom styling options.
- Tab Icon: Apply a custom icon to your new tab, it will display opposite to the title (from the right margin) of your tab
- Tab Background Image: This image will display as a background of the information provided in the Editor Text.
- Tab Text Color: Click on this box if you want to apply a specific color to the text provided within the tab. Clicking on it will then show an additional box where you can either type in a specific RGB Code or pick a color from a color-picker spectrum.
Once you have set up a tab save and apply to the frontend by clicking on Update under Publish and make it public.
Manage default product tabs: ↑ Back to top
Go to Product Tabs > Settings and navigate to the “Default tabs” tab. Here you can enable/disable any of the three default tabs and customize their title as well.
Tabs Sorting: ↑ Back to top
Go to Product Tabs > Settings and navigate to “Tabs Sorting” tab. Here you can sort tabs as per your requirements.
Limitations with Page Builders: ↑ Back to top
If you are creating custom product pages using elementor or page builder where the default tabs are not available, our extension won’t be able to create tabs as well. We are working on a solution to display tabs using shortcode so you can use it anywhere on your products built with page builders. Once we have that implement, we will update here.