Installation↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Geniki Taxydromiki Web Services Credentials↑ Back to top
*Before starting you should request credentials for Geniki Taxydromiki Web Services from your local Geniki Taxydromiki branch or call (0030) 210 3407000 or send email requesting Geniki Taxydromiki Web Services to email@example.com
Be sure also that SOAP is enabled on your hosting plan (The most of the hosting have already SOAP enabled, if not request from your hosting provide to enable it for you).
Setup and Configuration↑ Back to top
To set up your store with Geniki Taxydromiki Voucher for WooCommerce:
- Go to: WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings.
- Complete all the credentials you got from Geniki Taxydromiki
- You can also enable the option to send automatically the tracking code to the customer or enable extra services from Geniki Taxydromiki.
- If you want automatically trace every order you can also enable the automatic tracking. This will create two new order statuses , Delivery Completed and Delivery Denied . The plugin will automatically follow every order until delivered or denied from the recipient.
- Check the option Enable Geniki Taxydromiki Web Services
- Save changes.
Usage↑ Back to top
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders
- Left to the button you will see that there are some options for the voucher before creating it. You can change the parcel count or select as Extra Service Saturday Delivery.
- Press the Button Voucher and select Geniki Taxydromiki
- Your Voucher will automatically created .
- You can Print , Cancel or Trace the Voucher you just created
Troubleshooting↑ Back to top
Known errors or issues and how to solve them.
FAQs↑ Back to top
Can I automatically generate the voucher ?
Yes , you can generate automatically the voucher while you are changing the status to the order to Completed. You must first enable this option under WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings
How to inform customer about the courier and the tracking number?
You can enable the option Enable Automatically Email Tracking Code under WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings .
An email is automatically sent when you mark the order as completed
How to print in bulk all generated vouchers from Geniki Taxydromiki ?
Yes, you can print in bulk all vouchers by date by navigating to WooCommerce> Geniki Taxydromiki .
How exactly the auto-tracing works?
By enabling auto tracing plugin Geniki Taxydromiki Voucher for WooCommerce will add two new order statuses (Delivery Completed and Delivery Denied) . The plugin will check for each order statuses every hour or twice a day(depending on what you set under WooCommerce > Settings > WPSlash Voucher Settings) and update all the orders depending on the status.
Is Cash On Delivery automatically added on voucher creation ?
Yes , Cash on Delivery(COD) is automatically creating the voucher with COD as a service and the total amount of the order(including any fees).
- Be sure that you finalise your vouchers before the courier pickup the packages by navigating to WooCommerce > Geniki Taxydromiki
- You cannot cancel a voucher after you finalising the receipt list