Display Total Sales Count/Recent Sales Count for Products in Shop, Category, Tag and Single Product Pages in your WooCommerce Shop.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the product-sales-count-for-woocommerce.zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
To set up the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Product Sales Count for WooCommerce > Settings
General Settings ↑ Back to top
- To display the sales count in single product page, enable Display Sales Count in Single Product Page checkbox.
- You can display the sales count in different positions from the list of given positions in Position to Display Sales Count in Single Product Page option.
- To display the sales count in Shop/Category page, enable Display Sales Count in Shop Page checkbox.
- In Sales Count to Display option, if Overall is selected, the total sales count of the product will be displayed. If Custom Duration is selected, then the sales count within the specified duration given in Custom Duration option field will be displayed. If Both is selected, then the total sales count and the sales count within the custom duration will be displayed.
- If you would like to hide the sales count when the count is less than or equal to a set quantity, then set enter the minimum quantity in Hide Sales Count if Sales Count is Less than option.
- If you would like to hide the sales count for out of stock products, then enable Hide Sales Count for Out of Stock Products option.
- To display sales count for non-logged in users, enable Display Sales Count for Guest option.
Message Settings ↑ Back to top
In this section, you can customize the sales count messages which are displayed in the frontend pages.
Customization Settings ↑ Back to top
In this section, you can customize the color and size of the messages which are displaying in the frontend pages.
Shortcode Generator ↑ Back to top
- You can generate shortcode for sales count of a specific product and use it anywhere on the site using Shortcode Generator.
- Search and select a product in Select Product to Generate Shortcode option and click Generate button
- Once clicked, the shortcode will be generated. Use this shortcode as per your needs.
Usage ↑ Back to top
- Once the initial settings have been configured, Product Sales Count for WooCommerce plugin will fetch the total number of sales for individual products from WooCommerce Orders.
- Only Orders which have reached Processing / Completed status will be considered for sales Count.
- If an Order is Refunded, then that count will be reduced from the overall sales count
- The obtained Sales count will be displayed based on the admin’s preference and customization.
Translation ↑ Back to top
Product Sales Count for WooCommerce Plugin is translation ready meaning you can edit the po files by which you can translate the text to any language.
The steps to do the translation are as follows. For eg let us consider translation to French.
Download and install Poedit
Open the file product-sales-count-for-woocommerce -> languages folder -> product-sales-count-for-woocommerce .pot using Poedit.
Create a new translation file by clicking Create new translation button
Choose the Source text and set its corresponding French text in Translation Text Area.
Save the changes.
Save the file name as product-sales-count-for-woocommerce-fr_FR.po for Free version and product-sales-count-for-woocommerce-fr_FR.po for premium version.
If you are using WordPress Version 3.9.13 or below, then in wp-config.php define the WPLANG as French. Syntax is define(‘WPLANG’, ‘fr_FR’);
If you are using WordPress Version 4.0 or above, then go to WordPress dashboard -> Settings -> General and select the Site Language as French
Questions and Feedback ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with us via the Help Desk.