Trustpilot’s WooCommerce integration allows you to automate your review collection for service and product reviews, add multiple TrustBox widgets, and invite customers to write reviews. Learn how to set up and manage it here.
Note: Trustpilot doesn’t currently have a sandbox environment available for testing purposes. This integration is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Download the integration↑ Back to top
From the WooCommerce Extension Store:
- Click on Free Download to add the Trustpilot extension to your cart.
- After checking out, click Download.
From Trustpilot Business:
- Go to Integrations > Ecommerce > WooCommerce.
- Click Download.
Install the integration↑ Back to top
- In WooCommerce, go to Plugins > Add New. Click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File. Select the plugin file you just downloaded, and click Install Now.
- Once the file is successfully installed, click Activate Plugin.
- You’ll be redirected to a page with a list of your plugins. Find Trustpilot, and click Settings.
- Review the terms, click the I understand and accept check box, then click Confirm.
Manage the integration↑ Back to top
Once you’ve installed the integration, the Trustpilot tab is available in your WooCommerce admin panel. From here, you can manage your settings, send review invitations, and add a TrustBox.