Through this extension you can import any product from Walmart website in your WooCommerce store with all their information (name, description, categories, manufacturer, picture, price, variations, attributes, customer reviews etc.) in quick and advanced way and sale the imported product as yours or as an affiliate.
Just follow these simple steps to import the product in one click.
Step 1: Download and install the required Advanced Importer Chrome Extension in your Chrome browser from here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/advanced-importer/fnckhcfokjndphlmkpoihcjmcpghcofh
Step 2: Install and configure the Walmart Product Importer WooCommerce extension you purchased from the WooCommerce Extension Marketplace.
- Import link and Secret key is required to connect the Walmart Product Importer WooCommerce extension with Chrome extension.
- You can change the Secret key (any random string) any time if needed.
Step 3: Open the Walmart product page that you want to import into your WooCommerce store in the same Chrome browser in which you have previously installed the supporting Chrome extension.
- Open Chrome extension popup.
- Fill the Import link and Secret key that appears in your Walmart Product Importer WooCommerce extension configuration page.
- Click on Connect Button.
- If the Import link and Secret key is valid, you will get a success message and the import form will appear in the Chrome extension popup.
- There are many import options to import. You can use your existing WooCommerce product ID to update product information with Walmart Products.
- If configured, some advanced options for assigning the imported product will be displayed.
Step 4: Fill the required product information as per your requirement and click on the Import Now button.
- The form will be disabled and a process loader will appear on the Chrome extension popup.
- If all is well, you will get a success message and now the product has been imported into your WooCommerce store. You can verify it in your WooCommerce product page and admin as well.
Sample imported product view in the WooCommerce product page.
Steps 1 to 3 is required for first interaction and for further product import you only need follow the last one (Step 4) .