Important: For a trouble-free integration of Mix and Match Products with supported extensions, please ensure that you have updated WooCommerce and all extensions to the latest versions.
WooCommerce.com Marketplace Extensions ↑ Back to top
Mix and Match Products provides full support for many WooCommerce extensions, while some extensions are partially supported or not supported at all.
- WooCommerce All Products for Subscriptions: Fully supported as of Mix and Match 2.0.
- WooCommerce Composite Products: Not supported.
- WooCommerce Cost of Goods: Fully supported. Requires at least Cost of Goods 1.6.0. Tip: Use the “Apply Costs” feature in Cost of Goods to re-apply bundled product costs in old orders.
- WooCommerce Force Sells: Partially supported. At the Mix and Match container level this works the same as it does with other products. However, force sells do not necessarily work with items that are packaged into the container.
- WooCommerce Gravity Forms Add-ons: Not supported.
- WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator: Not supported.
- WooCommerce Multicurreny: Fully Supported
- WooCommerce Name Your Price: Partially supported. Statically priced Mix and Match products can be saved as “Name Your Price” products, but in “Per-Item” pricing mode, bundled products that are saved as “Name Your Price” products will not work as expected. Child products that are Name Your Price are not supported even when the container is in per-item pricing mode.
- WooCommerce Points and Rewards: Fully supported. Note that when Per-Item Pricing mode is active, the total value of a Mix and Match product in points will be based on the total price of the assortment and the global price-points conversion rate.
- WooCommerce Pre-Orders: Partially supported. Pre-ordering functionality can be enabled at Mix and Match container level in the same way it works for any other product. However, assortments that contain pre-ordered items will not work correctly, due to limitations of the WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension.
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons: Partially supported. Add-ons may be defined at Mix and Match container level, but products that are bundled in the container do not support add-ons.
- WooCommerce Product Bundles: Not supported. However, you can use Product Bundles to Bundle Sell a product as an add on to a Mix and Match product.
- WooCommerce Wishlists: Fully supported. The quantity configuration of the Mix and Match product is saved and the product can be purchased in that configuration as long as all the items are still available.
Third Party Extensions ↑ Back to top
As a rule, compatibility with third party/non-marketplace plugins is not covered by the support policy. However, there are a few, rare exceptions.