Mix and Match Products allows customers to create their own custom product assortments from a group of available products.
In contrast to other complex product types, Mix and Match products are grouped containers of a specific size, which customers configure by selecting a quantity for each product available in the assortment. This makes Mix and Match ideal for creating products like gift baskets and wine boxes.
Typical uses of the extension are:
- A marketing tool: If you want to sell a group of similar products, add them in a Mix and Match assortment and increase customer interest by offering them at a discount.
- A tool to create configurable products: If you want to sell a product that consists of multiple parts, such as a box of a dozen donuts or a six-pack of beer, you can add these parts to a Mix and Match container.
Minimum Requirements ↑ Back to top
- WooCommerce 3.6
- PHP 5.6.20.
Documentation Contents ↑ Back to top
Store Owner’s Guide
- Getting Started
- Display Settings
- Pricing Settings
- Shipping Settings
- Inventory Management
Troubleshooting ↑ Back to top
If you run into issues while using WooCommerce Mix and Match:
- Ensure that the latest versions of all extensions and themes are installed. Go to WooCommerce > System Status – find the versions of plugins and other important information that may require your attention. If an update is available, it displays in red.
- Rule out a plugin or theme conflict. Turn off all plugins (except for WooCommerce and WooCommerce Mix and Match) and change to the Storefront theme, or a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Twenty Two. Is the issue still present?
If not, re-activate plugins one by one until you find which is causing the issue.
If the issue returns when you re-activate the theme, contact your theme author(s).
- Consult the WooCommerce Self Service Guide, located here.
- Check Frequently Asked Questions for Mix and Match Products, located here.
Questions & Support ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with the developer via the Help Desk and include a clear description of the issue along with your System Report at WooCommerce > System Status > Get System Report.