Legacy Widget↑ Back to top
As of WordPress 5.8, the Block Widgets Editor replaces the previous widgets administration. The widget described here is available as a Legacy Widget when using the new Block Widgets Editor. However, to maintain full widget settings functionality, you must install the Classic Widgets plugin which restores the previous (“classic”) WordPress widgets settings screens.
This page describes a Legacy Widget. With the Block Widgets Editor, we recommend to use the corresponding Product Filter – Reset block instead. See the Blocks page for an overview of all available blocks with the extension.
The Product Filter – Reset widget provides a means of resetting all currently active live product filters.
This way, the visitor can simply click a button to clear all filters at once.
Settings↑ Back to top
The Title field allows to set the title of the widget. It’s useful to leave this empty and use the widget’s heading instead. The heading will be hidden when there are no filters to clear, it will show when there are active filters that can be cleared.
Heading↑ Back to top
- Show heading – This option will display the heading.
- Heading – You can use a customized heading or leave it empty to use the default. The heading is not displayed if there are no filters to clear.
Display↑ Back to top
- Show on shop pages only – Use this option to display the widget on relevant shop pages only. That includes the shop page, product tag and product category pages etc.
- Submit button label – Here you can input a customized label shown on the button that clears filters or leave it at its default.
Advanced↑ Back to top
- Heading ID – The ID used for the HTML element of the heading.
- Heading Class – The class used for the HTML element of the heading.
- Heading Element – The HTML heading element.