Subscribe new WooCommerce customers to an ActiveCampaign list with Zapier.
Prepare your accounts ↑ Back to top
Install Zapier: To connect your WooCommerce store to Zapier, ensure that you have the WooCommerce Zapier extension installed. Learn more about WooCommerce on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and WooCommerce.
ActiveCampaign API URL and Key: To link ActiveCampaign to WooCommerce using Zapier, you need your API URL and Key. Learn more about ActiveCampaign on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and ActiveCampaign.
Select or create an ActiveCampaign list: To add new customers to ActiveCampaign, you need a list. Learn more at Creating ActiveCampaign Lists.
Note: ActiveCampaign requires an Email Address to add a contact.
Connect your accounts ↑ Back to top
To subscribe new WooCommerce customers to an ActiveCampaign list, you need to connect your WooCommerce store to ActiveCampaign:
1. Copy and paste the provided URL into the Webhook URL field on your WordPress dashboard.
2.Click the Ok, continue button.
3. Enter your API URL and API Key. Both are found in your ActiveCampaign account at My Settings, under the Developer tab.
4. Click the Yes, continue button.
5. Select the ActiveCampaign list you’d like to subscribe WooCommerce customers to. Then match fields from WooCommerce with the fields in ActiveCampaign.
5. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
6. Test the Zap to make sure it works.
Once you’re satisfied, new WooCommerce customers are ready to be subscribed to ActiveCampaign!
FAQ ↑ Back to top
How do I make changes? ↑ Back to top
If you want to alter the ActiveCampaign and WooCommerce integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you wish.