Subscribe new WooCommerce customers to an AWeber list with Zapier.
- WordPress website with WooCommerce installed
- AWeber account
- Zapier account
Prepare your accounts↑ Back to top
Install Zapier: To connect your WooCommerce web store to Zapier, ensure that you have the WooCommerce Zapier extension installed. Learn more about WooCommerce on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and WooCommerce.
Create or select an AWeber list: To link AWeber to WooCommerce using Zapier, you need a list to subscribe customers to. Learn more about AWeber on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and AWeber and How to Create a New AWeber List.
Note: AWeber requires an Email Address to add a contact.
Connect your accounts↑ Back to top
To subscribe new WooCommerce customers to an AWeber list, you need to connect your WooCommerce store to AWeber.
1. Copy and paste the provided URL into the Webhook URL field on your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click the Ok, continue button.
3. Log into AWeber using your login email and password or select a connected AWeber account.
4. Click Allow, when Zapier requests access.
5. Select the AWeber Account and List you want to subscribe WooCommerce customers to. Then match fields from WooCommerce with the fields in AWeber.
6. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
7. Test the Zap to make sure it works.
Once you’re satisfied, new WooCommerce customers are ready to be subscribed to AWeber!
FAQ↑ Back to top
How do I make changes?↑ Back to top
If you want to alter the AWeber and WooCommerce integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you wish.
What else can I do with WooCommerce on Zapier?↑ Back to top
Check out everything that’s possible with WooCommerce on Zapier, plus other ways to connect AWeber and WooCommerce.