Cashier is an all-in-one WooCommerce checkout optimization plugin. You can set up one-page checkout, direct checkout with Buy Now buttons, checkout field editor and other enhancements.
This doc explains how you can enable a guest checkout i.e allow guest users to skip cart and checkout directly using Buy Now buttons in WooCommerce.
This is quite useful for users who want to checkout quickly without creating an account.
So using guest checkout option, customers can buy products without having to register or sign in. They can create an account optionally while checking out if they want.
- Go to your WordPress Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Cashier.
- Check if Buy Now module is enabled or not. If not, enable it.
- After enabling Buy Now, click on the Configure button.
- Under Add to Cart and Checkout setup, you can choose from these options:
- Check the ‘Replace “Add to cart” with “Buy Now” for all products’ option to allow guest checkout for all your store.
- Check the ‘I will configure Buy Now options in each product where I want it’ option to allow guest checkout on specific products.
- Under ‘Checkout in a popup’, enable the ‘Show checkout form in a popup on the same page for quicker checkout’ option. This setting will skip the cart and display the checkout form in a popup when the Buy Now button is clicked.
Note – This setting will be used only for guest users and for those users whose previous checkout details are not available.
- Click on the Save changes button.