Automatically invoice your WooCommerce customers with Xero, using Zapier.
Prepare your accounts ↑ Back to top
Install Zapier: To connect your WooCommerce store to Zapier, ensure that you have the WooCommerce Zapier extension installed. Learn more about WooCommerce on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and WooCommerce.
Authorize Zapier on Xero: To link Xero to WooCommerce using Zapier, you need to authorize Zapier access. Learn more about Xero on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and Xero.
Note: Xero requires a Contact Name and order details to create an invoice.
Connecting your accounts ↑ Back to top
To create Xero invoices for new WooCommerce orders, you need to save new WooCommerce customers as Xero leads and connect your WooCommerce store.
1. Copy and paste the provided URL into the Webhook URL field on your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click the Ok, continue button.
3. Log into your Xero account with your Email Address and Password or select a connected account.
4. Click Authorize when Zapier requests access.
5. Match the fields from WooCommerce with the fields in Xero. These fields will populate the Xero invoice.
6. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
7. Test the Zap to make sure it works.
Once you’re satisfied, new WooCommerce customers can be sent invoices with Xero!
FAQ ↑ Back to top
How do I make changes? ↑ Back to top
If you want to alter the Xero and WooCommerce integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you wish.