Volume Discount Coupons is an extension for WooCommerce. Use of the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce is recommended.
Install and activate the Volume Discount Coupons plugin:
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin. Choose File for the file you have downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate Plugin.
The extension is basically setup-free and can be used right away after it has been installed and activated. Existing coupons and new coupons will have the Volume Discount tab available to adjust the settings that are controlled by the extension.
You will find the general settings of the extension under WooCommerce > Settings > Volume Discount Coupons.
The following general settings can be used:
- Enable automatic application : This provides a means of enabling or disabling automatic application of coupons that are controlled by the extension. By default, this setting is of course enabled. For testing purposes or when it makes sense, automatic application can be disabled for all coupons.
- Use inline styles: This is used to enable or disable inline styles that have been added in the area provided for that purpose.
- Inline styles: In this area, CSS rules can be added that are included when the extension’s stylesheet is loaded on the frontend. We recommend to use customized child themes and add appropriate CSS rules in their stylesheet, but this is a quick and convenient way of adding a rule or testing things without having to touch and upload CSS files.
We recommend leaving the default settings after having just installed the extension.