Save new WooCommerce orders as Salesforce opportunities with Zapier.
Prepare your accounts ↑ Back to top
Install Zapier: To connect your WooCommerce store to Zapier, ensure that you have the WooCommerce Zapier extension installed. Learn more about WooCommerce on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and WooCommerce.
Select a Salesforce environment: To link Salesforce to WooCommerce using Zapier, you need to select a Salesforce environment. Learn more about Salesforce on Zapier at Getting Started with Zapier and Salesforce.
Note: Salesforce requires a Name, Stage and Close Date to create an Opportunity.
Connect your accounts ↑ Back to top
To save new WooCommerce orders as Salesforce opportunities, you need to connect your WooCommerce store to Salesforce.
1. Copy and paste the provided URL into the Webhook URL field on your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click the Ok, continue button.
3. Click Ok, Continue again when asked to allow Zapier access.
4. Log into your Salesforce account with your Username and Password.
5. Specify which fields from WooCommerce will populate the Opportunity fields in Salesforce.
6. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
7. Test the Zap to make sure it works.
Once you’re satisfied, WooCommerce orders are ready to be saved as opportunities on Salesforce!
FAQ ↑ Back to top
How do I make changes? ↑ Back to top
If you want to alter the Salesforce and WooCommerce integration, go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you wish.