Affiliate for WooCommerce plugin helps you to add, manage affiliates, and track performance from a single place – commissions, sales, payout, leaderboard, etc. Earn money without hard work. Increase your brand outreach, and get potential customers.
This doc explains how you (store owner) can set different affiliate commission rates for your affiliates. It can be a flat percentage or a flat rate commission.
Create commission plan for affiliates↑ Back to top
- Go to WooCommerce > Affiliates > Plans.
- Click on ‘Add a Plan’ to create a new commission plan.
- Give name to the plan for you reference.
- Under Commission, enter commission amount you want to give to affiliate. You can set either percentage or flat commission.
- Next to it, you will see rule-group with Affiliate > In. Here, ‘In’ stands for ‘Include affiliate’. You can also click on In and change to ‘Not in’ where it stands for ‘Not Include affiliate’.
- Search for affiliate you want to include/exclude in the search dropdown.
- Click on ‘Save’ once done.
That’s it. Your affiliate will now earn your specified affiliate commission per order.
Click on ‘Add a condition’ to add multiple rules to the same group. Click on ‘Add another group’ to add a new rule group.
For each rule group (under ‘This group is a pass’ dropdown) and between multiple rule groups (under the ‘WHEN’ dropdown), you can select whether all conditions should satisfy or at least one condition should satisfy.
It’s familiar AND (all), OR (at least) rules.
Note – Flat rate commission will be applied per order. So if the order total is less than the commission rate, the affiliate will still get the set commission rate for that order.
FAQ’s↑ Back to top
Is it mandatory to set affiliate commission for each affiliate?↑ Back to top
What if I don’t set a specific commission for an affiliate?↑ Back to top
The affiliate will receive the commission that is set under WooCommerce > Settings > Affiliate > Referral commission (in %) i.e. affiliate commission set on a global level.
Assigning an affiliate commission to a specific affiliate will override the global affiliate commission for that user only.