Note: This product is no longer for sale at WooCommerce.com. Documentation is not being updated.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate.
- A 2Checkout account – go to www.2checkout.com and Sign Up or Log In if you have an existing account
- Go to Account > Site Management.
- Set the Direct Return as Header Redirect (Your URL).
- Enter the Approved URL. For example:
- Enter a strong Secret Word.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments. Note: ‘Payments’ formerly called ‘Checkout’ prior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Use the toggle under Enabled to select 2Checkout Inline.
- Select Set Up. You are taken to the 2Checkout – Inline settings.
- Configure your settings:
- Enable/Disable – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Title – Choose the title shown to customers during checkout
- Description – Add info shown to customers if they use 2Checkout – Inline
- Account Number and Secret Word – From your 2Checkout account
- Invoice Prefix – Useful if you run multiple stores/locations or need designation
- Gateway Testing
- Sandbox – Tick the box to enable Test mode. Untick to return to Live mode.
- Debug Log – Tick the box to enable logging for troubleshooting.
- Save changes.