Version 7.7.0 of the extension adds support for Google’s Product Review Feeds.
This allows you to send a feed to Google with details of all of your customer reviews, which can then enhance your product listing ads.
Before you start ↑ Back to top
Before starting, you will need to apply to Google’s product review feed program.
Set up & configuration ↑ Back to top
You can create a product review feed in your WooCommerce settings, under WooCommerce > Product Feeds.
Click on “Add New”, and set the type to “Google merchant centre product review feed”, e.g.
That’s the only configuration required on the WooCommerce side – just take a note of the feed URL shown after you save, as you’ll need it when setting up your review feed in Google Merchant Center.
Adding your feed to Google Merchant Centre ↑ Back to top
Once you’ve been accepted onto the Google Product Review program, and have enabled your feed, you’ll need to set it up inside Google Merchant Center.
- Log in to your Merchant Center account
- Go to: Product Reviews > Feeds
- Click the Add button
- Enter the requested Basic information, and press Continue
- Enter the feed name woocommerce-review.xml and make sure that Scheduled Fetch is selected before clicking Continue
- Enter the filename, choose a fetch time, and enter the feed URL you noted earlier
Once that is completed, then Google will fetch and validate your feed and contact you if there are any issues.