Vantiv (Litle & Co.) is a credit card processor that allows you accept credit card payments on your WooCommerce site.
Requirements ↑ Back to top
- An active gateway account with Litle & Co
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
To configure the plugin,
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Credit Card (Litle & Co.).
- To make this payment gateway the default checkout option select the radio button next to “Credit Card (Litle & Co.)” and press “Save Changes”
- You should see “Litle & Co” displayed across the top of the page as a link. Click on this to configure the plugin, and you will see a list of options:
- Enable/Disable – Enable or disable this gateway from being used on the site.
- Title – This is the title that appears on the checkout page for this payment gateway.
- Description – This setting controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- User ID – The ID supplied by Litle for accessing their site.
- Password – The password supplied by Litle for accessing their site.
- Merchant ID – The merchant ID assigned to your store by Litle.
- Report Group – The exact name of the report group you want all orders to be added to. (Optional)
- Accepted Cards – Select the types of cards to accept. Available cards will show in a drop down on the Checkout page.
- URL Endpoint – Select “Sandbox” for testing transactions. Select either “Production 1” or “Production 2” for live transactions. Select “Certify” only if you are working with a Litle & Co. representative.
- Transaction Mode – Select the type of transaction to run. “Authorize Only” verifies funds are available on the card, but does not capture payment. “Authorize and Capture” will authorize and capture funds in a daily batch.
- Debugging – Receive emails containing the data sent to and from Litle (does not include credit card information).
- Debugging Email – Enter an email that will receive debug information via email.
- Save changes.