All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions requires subscriptions functionality to be enabled in your site. To use it, install and activate WooCommerce Subscriptions; or use WooCommerce Payments and activate the built-in subscriptions functionality. Depending on the path you choose, a different set of All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions features will be available.
Overview↑ Back to top
All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions (APfS) allows you to add subscription plans to existing products. It also introduces features that give customers more freedom to create and manage subscriptions. With APfS, customers can:
- Add subscription plans to existing products.
- Sell any product one-time, or on subscription.
- Add products to existing subscriptions.
- Purchase entire carts on subscription.
- Create configurable subscription boxes using Product Bundles and Composite Products.
Requirements↑ Back to top
All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions requires WooCommerce 3.3+ and:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.3+ or;
- WooCommerce Payments 3.2+ with the built-in subscription functionality enabled.
The WooCommerce Subscriptions extension can be optionally used along with WooCommerce Payments to add more functionality to your store. This document explains the differences between the two options, including features and pricing, to help choose the best option for different needs.
Note that some features of All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions require WooCommerce Subscriptions:
|Feature||WooCommerce Payments||WooCommerce Subscriptions|
|Add subscription plans to products||✔||✔|
|Add subscription plans to the cart||✔||✔|
|Add products to existing subscriptions||–||✔|
|Add carts to existing subscriptions||–||✔|
Documentation Contents↑ Back to top
Store Owner’s Guide
Customize & Extend
FAQ & Feedback
Questions & Support↑ Back to top
Purchased All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions and need assistance? If you’ve found an issue:
- Ensure you have the latest version of WooCommerce.
- Ensure you have the latest version of WooCommerce Subscriptions or WooCommerce Payments.
- Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions and All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers the issue by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Fourteen and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Make sure that the issue you are experiencing is not caused by a known limitation.
- Read these important notes on Compatibility.
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.
If you followed these steps but the issue persists, get in touch with us via the Help Desk!