Minimum PHP version Requirement:
At least PHP version required for this plugin is 5.2
Woo-Commerce requires at least: 3.4.2
PHP version required for this plugin is 5.2
WordPress version required: 5.5
- Download the .zip file from the sample link
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
To enable the bargaining no your store:
- Go to Product > Edit product and Check the “Show Custom Fields” box to enable bargaining option on that product as shown in above.
- You will add 1st, 2nd and 3rd bargain prices against which a customer can send bargain request.
- In traditional bargaining, customer will send a bargain request by giving his best price for the product and then that request will go to admin for review. It will be up to admin to accept or reject the bargain request.