Email Customizer for AutomateWoo, also known as YayMail Addon for AutomateWoo, is a dependable extension.
Need help with AutomateWoo email customization setup?
Please get in touch and let us know right away!
– Live Chat: 1-1 VIP Support at YayCommerce.com
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable functionality of the extension, make sure you have these plugins activated:
- WooCommerce: to build ecommerce on top of WordPress
- AutomateWoo: to create follow up email workflows
- YayMail – WooCommerce Email Customizer (Free or Pro): to enable YayMail core builder
(You can Download YayMail for free)
- Email Customizer for AutomateWoo: to add newly created AutomateWoo email templates to YayMail core builder
How to install and update↑ Back to top
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select Choose File for the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Email Customizer to access the email builder.
Update: 2 methods
- Manually: Download extension .zip files to manually install the new version on your site.
- Live update: Connect and authorize your site with your WooCommerce.com account. Once your site is properly connected, you can easily get updated via WooCommerce subscription notices within WordPress dashboard.
How to create workflows↑ Back to top
AutomateWoo workflows should first be created and defined within the AutomateWoo panel. Then, Email Customizer for AutomateWoo can automatically detect these workflows and triggers to send customized email templates.
How to use YayMail Builder↑ Back to top
From the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Email Customizer to open the email editor in a full screen which is similar to Elementor and Gutenberg editor. There, you can access email elements, template settings, or go back to WordPress dashboard.
This interface allows you to manage emails and design HTML templates in a single window.
There is a variety of draggable block-based elements that help you spice up your Email templates.
- Basic elements: Logo, Image, Button, Social Icons, Videos, Image Box, HTML, and so on.
- General elements: Space, Divider, Multiple Columns
- WooCommerce elements: Email Heading, Footer, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Order Items, Hook, etc.
Depending on the active WooCommerce extensions on your site, you’ll have extended elements in this section as well.
How to enable email templates↑ Back to top
Active workflows will be available in the email customizer’s template dropdown. You can enable them all, or optionally deploy the ones you need for specific campaigns.
How to use shortcode↑ Back to top
Shortcodes are AutomateWoo variables to output the personalized information of a particular order/customer.
To include variables in email templates, follow these steps:
- Access variables: From the upper toolbar, click on the (i) icon, i.e. “Shortcodes,” to find all the available shortcodes. This vault contains all shortcodes generated from AutomateWoo and other activated plugins like shipment tracking, custom order status, etc.
- Copy variable: In the shortcodes vault popup, copy the whole string on the first column.
- Paste variable: In the text box or other content elements, you can paste the shortcode to make it show in the email body.
FAQs↑ Back to top
Q: I got a fatal error while trying to update YayMail plugins.
A: YayMail builder requires only one plugin activated at a time. For the core builder, you should have activated either YayMail Free version or Pro version. Then, you can add multiple YayMail Addons to extend the customization features.
Q: Does this extension provide premium features of YayMail Pro?
A: This YayMail extension supports AutomateWoo. It allows you to add unlimited automated emails to the email builder and customize them using AutomateWoo variable features. That being said, it is not YayMail Pro version, which supports other aspects such as shipment tracking info, custom fields, advanced checkout fields, multi-language functionality, and so on.
Q: Will I receive automatic updates for this extension?
Yes. Automatic updates notifications will be delivered to you through standard WordPress methods once you connect your site to WooCommerce.com account.
Q: Will my customized email templates break if I don’t renew my subscription?
A: Absolutely not. Your email template design will be preserved even if you choose not to renew your license. You just no longer get latest updates and support from us.
Have other suggestions and questions? Chat with us.