Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin > Choose File (for the file you downloaded in step 1).
- Install Now and Activate Plugin.
More information at Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
After installation, you can begin configuration by accessing plugin settings from: WordPress Admin > WooCommerce > Push Notifications.
Creating New Notification: ↑ Back to top
You can create multiple push notifications to highlight promotions, sales, social media links and more. To create a new notification, select Add New Notification and customize the notification using the fields listed below.
- Add custom message text
- Activate notification
- Select user roles to display message (leave empty to show to all user roles)
- Enable notification for selected pages only
- Show notification for specific products, categories or tags only
- Show/hide notification for specific countries
- Select notification type
- Enable sound and select from 3 pre-defined tones
- Set placement of notification using the 2-way position control (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Option to hide notification on mobile devices
- Show/hide verified badge on notification popup
Notification Types: ↑ Back to top
- Simple: Simple message can be used to highlight current sales and promotions running in your store.
- Email form: Display field to allow customers to enter their email and subscribe for newsletter and sales alerts.
- Coupon code: Display a coupon code to offer customers a discount and motivate them to place orders.
- Testimonials: Display testimonials to establish customers’ trust in your store.
- Real Order: Display recent order notifications to customer.
- Dummy Order: Specify product names and countries to show random sales notifications to customers.
- Social Links: Display social links to redirect customers to your social channels.
- Counter: Display a counter to create urgency in customers mind.
General Settings ↑ Back to top
General settings are accessible from within WooCommerce > Settings > Push Notification and include the following settings:
- Choose to either hide notifications after displaying for a set duration or only allow the customer to close the notification manually.
- Set notification delay time after the previous one is closed by customer.
- Set maximum number of notifications displayed per page.